Author Topic: Can't log in  (Read 4541 times)

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • If I can't see you, you can't see me
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2020, 12:41:14 pm »
No, pcs arent linked (tbh there would be too much trouble to actually link them) 

Honestly Im checking every option but I think its an antivirus problem (like someone said few post above) and for now my battle with proxy has ended... but war with anivirus just began >:3

SpicyDirt

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2020, 03:43:44 pm »
I hope disabling the anti-virus helps!

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2020, 04:23:56 pm »
Well 0: thats a funny thing... anti-virus for FH was already disabled
That would mean there is actual issue with pc 0:

SpicyDirt

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2020, 04:34:12 pm »
Hmmm.. I have heard of PCs not allowing people to get on certain games before, so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise. The best way to test to make sure that it is the PC and not anything else would be to use another computer to test, but as you said you are unable to do so because of the files on that other laptop.

Do you happen to have a friend with a laptop that would be willing to come over and let you test it out on their laptop? That way if it doesn't work, then it is an issue with either the FH servers or it is an issue with the internet. If the laptop does work, then it would be a hardware issue.

Do you have anything installed for the game? Mods, presets, etc.? It would be a long shot but maybe that could be an issue. Also, probably a question that we should've asked in the beginning. Are you using a Mac?

Lastly ~ From looking at Opera it does have VPN and Ad Blocker integrated into the software. You may have already tried this, but have you tried using Chrome or an alternative browser? I know that generally, Chrome is the browser with the least amount of issues for this game!

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2020, 06:39:37 pm »
I might have a friend who has "gaming" laptop so maybe he can give it a shot
I dont have any mods or presets simply because I dont know... how to propely install them... (yeah I know XD boomer on computer) also I dont use Mac
After reading some posts I just started using Chrome and even did the trick with proxies and all

Waaait...~ Maybe I did something wrong with the instalation...? 0: Should I reinstall it or something?

SpicyDirt

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2020, 07:29:23 pm »
A fresh install could possibly help!

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2020, 07:56:08 pm »
Doing reinstall, hope it will work!

Friend said that he will be able to check it in few days ;-;

EDIT: okay so that didnt work and I even tried to install it diffrently after few tries ( I mean with this custom, light and another one instalation beside full )
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 08:53:09 pm by Rasaya »

DarkForest5

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2020, 06:29:10 pm »
I have that problem occur sometimes to me too, but what I do is just simply restart FH completely and refresh the page open on the internet and it works.
Sometimes it takes a couple tries.

Perhaps try if that works? :)

Offline Rasaya

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2020, 05:27:32 pm »
Everything is worth a shot :D
I'll tell if this really worked

Offline Domino

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2020, 12:59:03 am »
I'm having an issue with playing on this account.  When I sign into the tab that needs to be open while you play, it just comes up with the text 'done' under it.  When I try to log in, it doesn't allow me to.  I tried on a new account (that I made solely to see if it would work) and it did, and came up with a different tab open. It was decorated and mentioned keeping the tab open (which is I'm assuming what is supposed to come up) but this didn't happen for this account.  This account is like a decade old, I made it a long long time ago, so that could be part of it.  Is there any way to fix this? I really don't want to lose all my friends and memories and characters.