Author Topic: Update 1.15 - Map Over New Areas  (Read 3795 times)

Offline Anathea

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • Northena
    • View Profile
Update 1.15 - Map Over New Areas
« on: August 03, 2016, 08:54:04 pm »
So I recently downloaded the "new" FeralHeart and was blown away how pretty it looks after the big update! Been a player since 2011, but haven't played between 2012-2016. So hearing the music in the title screen was quite nostalgic! Hopefully I'll start playing more frequently again soon :D

All the new areas almost made me dizzy, in a good way of course! I love to explore in games and was overwhelmed by how many they now are. After some documentation however I put together a little map/chart-thingy over the new areas, and I thought why not upload it here?

I saw someone else that made a topic with much more detailed screenshots how you find the portals to the different areas etc. but I couldn't for the love of me find it again after I closed the tab lol. Hopefully my little picture will be of help as well!

~ Anathea
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:57:31 pm by Anathea »
Music makes you braver.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Update 1.15 - Map Over New Areas
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 08:58:10 pm »
This is really neat! Very clean and easy to understand. But if you ever need to look at Buffy's map tour, click >HERE<

Great job nonetheless though!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 09:04:26 pm »
What a helpful guide! :3 I am sure it will come in handy to many new players or returning players.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 09:24:02 pm »
I will move this over to the Miscellanous Member Made Tutorials board since your thread seems to be a sort of map guide. With your topic in the Miscellanous section of the tutorials, people will more likely be able to find your thread quicker. Thank you for putting this together and sharing it with us!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.