Author Topic: ~|:|~ Live to escape ~|:|~ Supernatural/Human Rp. {Mature} {Open & Accepting}  (Read 24577 times)

Koolwolfe

Name~ Jade West
Age~ 20
Spiecy~ Human
Skills~ ShapeShifter
Weekness~ Heat
Personality~ Jade is the sister of Alice West yet more sarcastic and brutally honest, and is usually always mean.
Appearance~ ^
History~ (Optional) Nope
Family(Brothr/Sister/Father/Mother/etc.) Alice West is her sister.
Crush~ No one.
Other~ Nope

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah listened to Zack and Alice bicker to one another before letting out a faint sigh. She didn't look at Alice as she spoke "Maybe we should just stay here for a few days..." she said quietly "Might as well give this place a chance." she flipped over and looked at Zack and Kristen "It might not be as bad here as we think." She flashed a small smile before slowly sitting up. For some odd reason she felt weak and dizzy, maybe it was something in the building she was having a reaction to? She didn't know. She tried to stand up but stumbled forward but caught herself on the computer desk. She placed a clammy hand on the side of her head "My head.." she groaned before falling down and becoming unconscious.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

Zack pushed himself off the wall and ran forward. He knelled beside Karliah and pressed his ear against her chest. He sat up and looked around. "Kristen! Look in that bag for something that could help," he yelled and pointed to a bag that was under the bed.
 Kristen moved quickly, by crawling on her hands and knees until she was by the bag. She pulled it closer to her and unzipped it. She rummaged through it and eventually pulled out a rag.
 Zack pressed his hand against Karliah's forehead. "Hurry, Kristen. She's burning up," he mumbled and checked to make sure she didn't have any wounds.
 Kristen pulled out a water bottle and threw it towards Zack.
 He snatched it out of the air and quickly grabbed the rag. He poured some of the water onto the rag and pressed it against Karliah's neck. "Thank you," you stated and glanced over at his sister.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
She didn't know how long she had been out but when she woke up she felt hot and sore. She put her hand to her forehead but only felt the cool dampness of the rag they had placed there "Ugh.." she groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. She peered at Zack and Kristen "I think I know what's wrong.." she croaked as she thought about it for a moment. She could barely think with the ringing that sounded in her ears like an explosion had gone off next to her. She knew healing could cause flu like symptoms if done too often "It's from healing." she groaned as she sat up. She almost fell over again but she steadied herself with her hands "I have never experienced this before though.." she looked at her friends "I think I just need to rest."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile
(I'm sorry for the late reply, I have been very busy lately)

Zack Willow
Zack took hold of Karliah and helped her up to her feet. He made sure she was steady.
 Kristen started digging through the large back. "Zack?"
 Zack looked toward his sister, but kept his hands out just in case if Karliah collasped.
 Kristen smiled as she pulled out different objects that were in the bag. "First aid, food, water....we've got a lot in here," she mumbled as she pulled out each thing. "There is even extra pairs of clothes," she stated and pulled each out pile by pile. It seemed as if there were a set for everyone.
 "Good job Kristen," Zack stated, a smile forming on his face. He looked back at Karliah. "You should lie down."

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Accepted! ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Koolwolfe

((Yay!))

Offline catcatian888

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
What's this rp about?
I really want to join

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
What's this rp about?
I really want to join

This thread hasn't been posted in for two years fluff. Don't believe the RP is active any more. It's best to check the date before bumping older threads. Try looking for a RP that has a more current date. Good luck!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.