Author Topic: The Good 'Ol Days  (Read 12824 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: The Good 'Ol Days
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2016, 08:54:59 am »
Opps ignore this! I did not mean to post here
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2016, 01:51:00 pm »
[I have a thing for addiing images so ye ...]

Name: Ashleigh Makenna
Sex: Female

Physical characteristics: long, flowing dark brown/black hair which reaches the bottom half of her back, the style it's worn in is either down, a pony tail or in a messed bun. Her eyes are of a green/blue colour, and her skin is tanned, she also has many freckles across her face with few on other parts of her body. She stand at around 5'3-5", and weighs an average weight for her heigh. Though, due to past activities, she has some muscle definition. [Appearance somewhat similar to Megan Fox]
Personality: Sarcastic, sometimes unsocial, hot-headed, can be a flirt, protective, caring, bitter/cold, may be romantic with the right one.

Gear/clothing: Usually wears a pair of blue, denim jeans, a pair of black Timberland boots, a black top, with a red tartan scarf. Though, she prepared for the epidemic and now carries a large bag or two around with her with clothing, food, water and some essentials in.  
Arsenal: Crossbow, sub-m gun [if not a pistol], and a knife.
Accomplices (or pets): She has a female German Shepherd mutt who goes by the name of Allie and her Belgian Malinois mix, Rhett, which she had before the epidemic. She now cares for her brothers Beauceron who goes by the name of Loki, as her brother is now missing, though, he may soon return.
Other:
~ Nothing as of yet
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:42:16 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2016, 09:32:49 pm »
Accepted! Welcome!

Cody stowed the small canine in her backpack and zippered it halfway. A tiny pink tongue poked out as Cody placed the bag on the ground. "Well?! What did I say?!"

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2016, 09:39:58 pm »
Mykael flinched and stood up, shielding Gregory with one hand as he stared down at the small dog. He wasn't much of a fan of smaller dogs---annoying little things, he thought. "Err... I'll just leave you alone," Mykael said, scooting away awkwardly from his own tent.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2016, 09:54:21 pm »
Nikki stood up and stretched. Aishu yawned and stood up aswell. "Come on, lets go see if we can find anything to make arrows out of." Nikki said to the dog, the two began walking away from where they had been sitting. The two walked past a large pile of rubble, as they walked Nikki glanced up at the person and dog sitting on the rubble but she didn't say anything.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2016, 10:14:40 pm »

Ashleigh would slowly make her way out of her tent, only a bottle in hand, gun slid in to its holster along with her knife, and accompanied by her canine companions. It seemed most people were walking around or relaxing outside their tents. Running her fingers through her hair, the Scottish lash would simply wonder around pretty carelessly, both dogs running around and getting up to their own thing, though Rhett seemed to stay a little closer to herself. Extending an arm, she'd pet the dog between the ears, "Hello, boy", she'd smile. Having both dogs still run off a little ways ahead, and one remaining by her side, she'd take the time to observe her surroundings, even though she knew this place like the back of her hand, doing so wouldn't harm anyone.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:25:03 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2016, 10:25:56 pm »
Boston's ears perked up as the sound of footsteps entered his ears, causing Reece to lift his head from his thought. He glared down at the girl and her dog quickly, before laying a hand on his dog's back to relieve his tenseness. He then directed his sight back towards the girl, knowing that she had already caught a glimpse of him. "What do you want?" Reece muttered under his breath, sick of this dumpy world already.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2016, 10:46:32 pm »
Cody took another step closer to the man. "I told you to shut up, walking stick."

nya

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2016, 11:00:32 pm »
Aishu stopped, her fur bristled at the sound of the voice and let out a low warning growl. Nikki turned "Aishu!" She snapped, the dog stopped growling but watched the two on the rubble. She sighed and looked up at the two "I'm looking for arrows for my bow, or supplies to make arrows. Know where I could get either?" She asked

Signature drawn by Me

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2016, 11:04:37 pm »
"Just strip a tree. No feathers anymore though. You can thank the nukes in Canada for that." Cody replied dryly to the girl, taking her focus off of the man for a while.

nya