Author Topic: Not sure where else to put this so...  (Read 2354 times)

spinningcars

Not sure where else to put this so...
« on: August 24, 2019, 01:31:40 am »
I got bored awhile back and decided to take the entire prologue of Warriors: Into The Wild and put it through about 10 different languages and then back into English using Google Translate, and this is the result:

prologue

The new moonlight shines with flat granite and generates revenue from it. Forth's voice and the tree of the tree will only collapse.

The blinds are full of energy and surrounded by dark and dark shapes. Colorful substances illuminated by moonlight His protective eyes are like roses. The monster threw each other as if it were a gentle and sudden signal. The stone was filled with cats. Fight and cry

The big cat with a black stripe tied to the fern '' at home 'in the middle of the delicate fur and oil "The Heart of the Oak!"

"Tonight at Tigreklab, he will be another hunter for Riverklan!"

I heard warnings about the coast. "Watch out for more and more hero rivers!"

Tigreklab saw the body of wheat moving under the rocks. The heroes who enter the river family are calmly on the shore and run around the battlefield without stopping the water.

A group of black people looked at Ohat. "You can swim like an otter. But you don't have a hero and you won't come from this forest! "When the cat under this forest fights, he returns to his lips.

Thunder Cat's thunder has disappeared from the sound. Riverklan has a hero with brown hair. Now he moved to his neck and his chin continued down from the basin under the river.

Tigerclo listened to the crying voice and freed Okhart. He jumped big and stopped the warrior's hero. "Hey, I'm running!" He ordered him to become a threat before the Tom River cloud opened. Misshur quickly appeared and the shoulder pain he faced him.

Behind him, Tigerclos set out in the forest while Tom Riverklana opened his nose. The blood was closed for a moment. But she ran without fear by
knocking the enemy's back leg The family cat was chained and fought freely.

"Tiger Claw!" The hero with red hairs is crying. "It's useless, heroes in the river too!"

"No, Redtail, Thunder Clan doesn't stop!" Tigerclos' time when he traveled to find the red tail "This is the country!" The blood flowed under his broad black
nose and shook his head.

"Thunder respects Tigerklo's courage, but we can't lose the hero." Called Krantang. "Blue Star doesn't expect his opponent to fight these special occasions. Give this loss. "I found my eyes and I returned to the rock at the end of the tree,

"Now let us come back to thunder!" He died quickly and his troops left the enemy. The wheels are disgusting and turn back to the Red Tail. One time, the Riverklan cat was confused. Is it easy to win this fight? Then he smiled. When Rick Klein's opponents heard the news, they sounded and went to find a sponsor responsible for the impact.

Redbach saw the champion. When he found the tail, he said that the electronic cat was hidden in granite and he disappeared in the forest.
Tigreklab e followed him to climb the edge of the forest and saw a bloody fight. His face was horrible and his eyes were cut. Then he jumped behind his family in a quiet forest.
-----
In a clean desert, sitting alone sitting on a large gray cat and looking at the night sky In the screen around him feeling the breath and the sleeping cat

A small blacksmith came from a dark corner. His nails were fast and quiet.

Say hello to the gray herb. "Like a mouse?" He sang it.

"He is really dark blue." He whispered the hay all night and responded to the eagle. "But he is young and strong and he will not come back soon."

"The rest?"

"Everything has been improved"

The meaning of the blue star "We are lucky now that we have never lost a hero. It is a cat with a spottedleaf ability." He turned his head and saw the star. "I am very concerned about the failure today and since I am the director of the Thunder, not sinking into their land." "This is a sad moment."

In this area you will have to find a new hero as soon as possible "

"Are you looking for answers for a star-filled family?" Various pages run lightly and look at shirts. I saw a bright star in the dark sky.

"At this time, we need the words of an old warrior to help us. He is called the Star Family."

"Blue Star for a few months"

Suddenly, the stone shone on the tree. The top of the fall leaves disappeared and the hair behind her hair

Blyustar's ear was pierced, but he remained silent while Spotted Leaf looked on.

Later, the paper went to Blustar's house. "This is news from the elected organization." All the exhibits appear in my eyes. "The only fire that will help the
family ..."

"Third place?" Change the name to Blue Star. "But every tribe is afraid of fire. Why can they help us?"

The color leaves will return "I don't know," he admits. "But this is the message that Starclan wants to share with me."

The main day looked at the clear blue eyes of the cat. "He made a mistake. There was no color." - He sang. - When the Star Star family was talking, the fire would help our family

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure where else to put this so...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 03:23:23 am »
Wow, such wonderful and detailed literature. All the different names for Tigerclaw like Tigerklab is the best LOL. Google translate always provides good entertainment with this stuff. Thank you for sharing, gave me a good laugh xD