Author Topic: |It's Down To Us| (Open & Accepting)  (Read 10490 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
|It's Down To Us| (Open & Accepting)
« on: September 23, 2014, 07:13:16 pm »
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 10:23:36 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: |It's Down To Us| (Open & Accepting)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 09:29:31 pm »

Welcome to 'Dog Headquarters' the place where all the good stuff happens and where most dogs are seen wondering around - however, this is where the work happens. Many different dogs have many different roles; council, technicians, designers, spies, informers and of course the higher ranked members. As you can see there aren't really many roles at these headquarters however, these roles must be looked at carefully and acted out with responsibility. Its not a game, peoples lives could be at steak, and so could you identity. Keeps the cats out, try and destroy Kitty Claws plan, then work on the scientist - your life isn't going to be easy being a spy and neither are the jobs you have coming to you however, its nothing you can't handle. So try and ruin the evil plans, stop crime and keep the world a safe place, everyday is a struggle which comes with its own challenges. Along with being a spy you don't just get the thrill no, despite getting to know many others and many new tricks you are also gave gadgets to help you through your missions, below I will list a few;

This is a jet pack. This enables both dogs and cats to fly through the air, quietly to get to their destination faster. This device is quick and easy to slip on for anyone.  A powerful tool which can carry any dog of any shape or size - one of the fastest ways of moving along, but also gives you a birds eye view and may come as an advantage to your unsuspecting victim.

This is just a regular vest. It allows the dogs to carry around water and food supplies but they are also able to fit some of the smaller gadgets into their pockets. Usually good for when going on undercover or when going on long missions - these also fit any dog of any shape or size. Dog's who travel in a group will usually wear one of these, one member of the group of course. Although this isn't a 'gadget' it is rather useful.

This is what's known as a 'boomerang' however, this one has a different twist. Starting out as a little brown roll type thing it soon turns into a tough boomerang with pretty sharp ends. When picked and held up the silver parts will slide out forming the boomerang shape, this is to throw at something to knock it over or to even throw at a target whether it be alive or not. Both cat's and dogs are able to use this tool and it is rather useful when faced with a mission.

As you can see this looks like any ordinary tennis ball, however it is not. To fool your enemy this is used, to make them 'think' they have got the better but, once threw this item will take a few seconds until it expload's - as you can tell it is a sort of bomb. It doesn't kill your target however, it does shock them for a few minutes, giving you time to have an advantage. This, again, can be used by both cats and dogs.

These are bullet proof vest, they prevent the dog or cat being wounded/shot at towards their heart, lungs or chest. To all this is an advantage when out an a mission but also both cats and dogs can wear and it does fit any shapes and sizes. Most of the agents at HQ own one of these vests, and they do come in rather handy - a most used tool.

As you can see in this picture Lou is equipped with head gear which allows him to hear signals, orders and allows him to communicate with people back at HQ, from their kennels or through their collars, it also gives them locations on where to go. On the other hand Mr.Tinkles is wearing x-ray goggles which allows him to so inferred things through walls, fences etc - he is also wearing a bomb destruct device, but this is only given if needed on certain missions. However the goggles and head gear is suitable for both cats and dogs.

This is where the technicians/informers sit. As you can see they get satellites signals from all around the country they're in, this helps them locate where the cats are - when not in their secret hide out like the scientist. But these also help locate where the agents are to keep track, but this helps if an agent goes missing, gets lost or is injured somewhere. Different options allow them to chose different things.

This tiny camera picks up pictures of the area the dog is at and analyses them, it picks up any evidence, tracks and allows them to zoom into a picture to examine particualr things. This camera can also be used as a video camera to observe the area which will show any dangers which are located near by.

In Lou's hand is an item that allows you to read substances, measure temp and waves - but also of adjusted can be used as a gas releaser. On his head and in his hand is a tracking device. It allows you to see any dogs, cats or humans which are in the areas near by - the headphones allow you to hear the bleeps and satnav which often goes off. One advantage this has is it allows you to hear conversations if you are close enough to someone.

These are scooper-diving suits which fit both the canine and feline figure of any shapes and sizes. These allow the cats and dogs to swim without getting their fur wet but also help them to stay under the water for as long as they want, they are bullet proof so you are less likely to be injured by most things.

This is the inside of the kennels. The outer part of the kennel is pretty simple bit attractive, the base of the kennel is a nice, bright white colour, the roof is a black/brown colour with the dogs name above the arched door. Inside the kennel is actually much larger than it appears on the outer. The inner part of the kennel has a computer which updates the dogs, allows them to speak, interact, get new equipment, even food and water but also allows them to visit HQ by pressing a large red button which comes out when the computer is summoned.

This is what they travel in and how they travel. A small bullet shaped, mechanical vehicle will travel from where the dog lives all the way to the dog head quarters, however they can visit one another using this. There are a series of tunnels leading to the headquarters as you can see, this keeps them hidden from anyone and hard to find.

A few other gadgets you have are; a collar- this is a black collar with a tag in either the shape of a circle or a 3D bone which has a velvet colour in the center (blue, silver or gold) with your name printed on. This collar allows you to communicate with others at your HQ easier and also allows you a few simple tools like a small camera, videos, signals and pick locks.A spike ball. This is like a ball with thick spikes on the outside and if opened up thousands of small ones - this is used as a weapon. A mimic ball. This allows you to make face dung, mess, or clues to confuse someone.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 10:26:01 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 10:22:59 pm »

Information and Application

Rules;
1~ No god-modding, power-playing or auto-hitting. It is just plain annoying and it can actually be very irritating. If someone does this they will be warned and asked to change their post, if doing this three times you 'will' be asked politely to leave the role-play, unless I decide to give you another chance.
2~ Please be realistic. I know this role-play isn't entirely realistic but I am wanting you to be realistic, you will be injured and your character isn't perfect. I will be allowing violence, mild cursing and some gore, however no one will be going over the top with this. You must also use real pictures of real dogs. Romance is allowed.
3~ Please be active, I don't want this role-play to die and would enjoy it if this role-play could stay at least active, if you aren't going to be on for a while then please let me know. I am not asking for you to do a whole five paragraphs however, I would like it if you could at least do one or two paragraphs which are fairly detailed.
4~ If you have any problems/concerns please pm me or state on a post, I would also like to keep arguments IC I don't want any rows OOC.
5~ I don't want any really 'depressing' history for your character, however you can be a stray whom has been chosen to join the agency - your kennel will be hidden away throughout the city in more hidden place. However, you may have a past with a slight sadness to it. Also, I don't want over dramatic people, people being ignored either or hogging attention as it is not fair. Feel free to pm me at anytime.

I will be allowing you to be characters from the actual movie however, there will be no arguing over a position and you must follow the role of that character. If you haven't seen the film I would advise you to watch it on YouTube or any other sites you know of. The few main ones; Lou, a male Beagle that is now the head dog of the agency. Butch an Anatolian Shepherd, an experienced field agent and a mentor to all new comers, in the first film was Lou's mentor. Ivy an Saluki, a "domestically challenged" former dog agent Lou meets when he trains to be an agent, who has a history with Butch. Peek a Chinese Crest, a dog agent. Sam an Old English Sheep dog, another dog agent. Diggs, an arrogant, dimwitted, rebellious and egotistical German Shepherd who becomes an agent of D.O.G. These are the characters, if you search them on Google you will be ale to find them. You are also allowed to make your own.

Plot; There has been an uprise with yet another feline, whom goes by the name of Kitty Claw. They have decided to finish off what Kitty Galore and Mr.Tinkles failed to complete. She want's to first make all humans allergic to dog's so they then turn against man's best friend, once that has happened she is planning on wiping out the whole canine race. But as well as that there is a scientist who is making an antidote, willing to wipe out both canines and felines but he also want's to wipe out most of the human race - an evil scientist indeed. But, Kitty Claws cat army is trying to get the dog's identities to reveal their 'secret spy' lives to all humanity. What the dog's have to do it figure out how to sop them, first they will be working on Kitty Claw, and then the scientist. Collaborating with the cat HQ which is owned by 'Tab Lazenby, the head of M.E.O.W.S. HQ' and his best agent Catherine (Agent 47 at M.E.O.W.S.), a female Russian Blue cat, who becomes Diggs' partner.

Application:
Code: [Select]
[IMG]
"Quote"

Name:

Species:
Breed:
Sub-breed:

Personality:
History:

Job Role:
Time on the agency:
Extra:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 10:26:29 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 10:28:01 pm »

The Members
Male 3|5 Female

Diablo|Male|1 year|Great Dane|Agent

Keesha|Bitch|4 years|Beauceron|Mentor/Agent

Spirit|Bitch|5 years|Border Collie|Technician

Mimi|Bitch|3 1/2 years|Yorkshire x Silky Terrier|Informer

Dixie|Bitch|4 1/2 years|Rat Terrier|Council

Bones|Bitch|3 years|Lab x Border Collie|Agent/Designer

Diggs|Dog|2 1/2|German Shepherd|Agent

Duncan|Dog|3 years|German Shepherd|Technician

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 11:56:09 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 12:01:43 am »

"Be who you are, not who the world want's you to be."

Name:Diablo

Species: Canine
Breed: Great Dane
Sub-breed: None

Personality: Diablo is a very loyal and loving dog who will protect those he loves and see's as a friend. Despite his large structure Di is a gentle giant and he doesn't often use his size as an advantage - you could probably say a Chihuahua is more feisty however, he does have his moments and when he does it's like a living hell. Since he is still a youngish pup Diablo does still have burst's of energy and from time to time will act like a complete pup, that's when his size is often a problem. Unlike most his age though Ablo is rather laid back and calm, rarely being as hyper unless he feels the need to, although he isn't at all serious and is in fact rather kind towards strangers and those he knows - but not towards cats. Like all he does have a mean side and when it shine's through hell breaks loose, he's like 240lbs of muscle so it doesn't take much to scare. Despite his slightly mature appeal Diablo isn't what you would call 'bright', he is rather clumsy and what some might say dumb but it's not easy being his size. He does love to play around with others and will often knock things over or break them, so it isn't unusual for him to be scolded for his actions - he just needs taught the right lessons. With the right training from the right mentor he is sure to be a great agent, he just needs shown the ropes.
History: Diablo's parents were owned by a rather wealthy family who bred top blood-lined Great Dane's. His fortune mainly came from showing these large dog's but also breeding them to make a small profit - which soon brought him to somehow be rich. Of course, he was bred, weaned then sold on for thousands of pounds to a family who were interested in him. The family consisted of the mother Jane, father Paul, son Eric and their daughter Lauren and of course their small Jack Russell dog who went by the name of Jock - he retired from the agent business as he is getting on, however he often visits to offer a helping hand - he is one of the mentors to Diablo. Ever since being a pup of 10 weeks Diablo had lived with the Tucker family, and they have raised him into the brute he is now.

Job Role: Agent
Time on the agency: Only a few days
Extra:
- Has a small scar on the side of his face
- Cropped ears
- Live's with family

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."

Name: Keesha

Species: Canine
Breed: Beauceron

Personality: Keesha is a little more on the rowdy/aggressive side. Despite being a great advice giver and helping those in need she can often be rather bitter and aggressive. Most of the time she will be sarcastic, cocky and pretty feisty - she doesn't intend on allowing others to push her around. She never has and never will. Towards others no matter their size of strength or rank for that matter Keesha isn't afraid to stand her ground and will argue her case, rarely backing down which seems to sometime's get her into trouble. Being completely stubborn doesn't help situations either. Kea is very strict about her work and will often snap at those who seem to take it as a joke. No, she isn't a complete which however, she doesn't want things going wrong so she has no choice. This she-dog often say's what she want's when she want's, not really caring if it is relevant or not but she does like to get her point across one way or another. When she snaps it's all bite. Sure, she does have plenty of bark and can keep up an argument but since she is short tempered she tends to just leap for a fight. Being mischievous and often getting into trouble is also another problem with her, but her ability to think fast often has its advantages. Towards family and friends she is very loyal, loving and protective and won't let anything hurt them, risking life and limb she would.
History: Her parents were owned by two ordinary people who seemed to live ordinary lives in different parts of the city. Both their owners only meeting for breeding purpose to their dogs, obviously she was one from the litter and inherited the merle gene from her father. She was soon sent off to a family at 6 weeks. In the family there was a young couple Kristene and Mark and their son Liam. It had only been a few days until she was approached and trained to be a top agent at the agency. Spending years training and working she's managed to get her high position in the agent section. Now also being a mentor she also goes out on missions.

Job Role: Mentor and agent
Time on the agency: Three years and seven months
Extra:
- Has several scars
- Lives with a small family

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 11:59:29 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 12:25:26 am »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 12:40:40 am »

Of course you are accepted Duna. Oh, and I must say your dog's are very beautiful, I myself once had a Border collie named Mitzie and a Yorkshire Terrier named Lucky hehe. Anyway's, once we have a few more members and the genders are kind of equal we can begin.

Just incase it wasn't clear to anyone what the job rolls meant, I am going to of course tell you guys to make everything a lot easier;

Designer - this is someone who will design new gadgets for the dogs, they will check them to make sure they are fully equipped. These are probably, mostly the more creative dog's.

Technician - these dog's obviously have a role based on computer/technology type things. They will help sort out satellites, fix computers or machinery that happens to break. Probably the more intelligent dog's.

Agent - these are the dog's which go out on missions that have been set by the higher ranks or whether they have figured out something suspicious. These dog's are probably the more athletic type, however this role will also contain a few other skill's as you will need quick thinking etc.

Informer - these are the canines that sit at radios/computers and let the agent's or anyone else around the agency know about events, missions, telling people of new gadgets and a few other stuff. These dog's will have to be friendly and rather social, but also confident.

Council - the council of course are just below the highest role which is held by Lou. These are the dog's which will hold meeting to see whether they will be going through with things, new things that will be happening and all the decision making along with Lou. These dogs, again, need to be confident, social and willing to say what they think.

DA Account

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 01:21:54 am »
I haven't watched this movie for a while, I'll have to rewatch it tonight :3 But I'll be using my dogs as well.))

"You either give us your best or don't bother showing up at all."

Name: Dixie

Species: Dog
Breed: Rat Terrier

Personality: Dixie usually enjoys spending time alone, but when her friends and owners are in trouble or a stranger is coming, she is quick to defend them at all costs. Other times, Dixie is calm and sensible, and she puts forth her best effort when working. Dixie feels strongly about her own opinions and will always defend them if needed.
History: Dixie was born last into a litter, and was adopted by an elderly couple who lived out on a farm. She has gotten over the pain of leaving her family now, and is focused on defending the farm from any intruders.

Job Role: Council.
Time on the agency: About 3 Years, she joined the agency quickly after she had gone into her new home.
Extra: None.

-

I hope it's fine that I have two female characters ^^

"I didn't do this for treats or rewards."

Name: Bones

Species: Dog
Breed: Mixed breed between a black lab and a collie

Personality: Bones is an energetic and optimistic canine, and often appears 'dumb' when she is actually quite intelligent. She can sometimes be hard to trust, but she usually tries to stay happy and kind towards others. Sometimes she can be rather impatient. 
History: *Throws in real backstory* After almost starving to death and being rescued by the animal shelter, she was adopted by a small family. She has become healthy since then and is very happy with her new life and owners.

Job Role: Agent, but has showed interest in becoming a designer.
Time on the agency: 1 1/2 years
Extra: None.

-

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 11:25:18 am »
(May I change Mimi's job/rank to Informer? I think it would suit her more XD)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 10:24:11 pm »

@Devynex - of course you are accepted! And those dog's of yours are just extremely cute!

@Dunastar - sure you can, but once the role-play starts your rank wont be able to change, unless asking me of course :) but I will change it in the members section.

@Everyone - before we start I am wanting the genders to slightly equal out, whether it be another 1/3 male's I'm not to fussed. However, until then I will be accepting any questions you may have to ask.

DA Account