Author Topic: Moonrise - Feral Dog Pack rp | NEW semi-lit semi-real discord based rp  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
“All the difference in the world! I don’t care a rap for your feasts and I wouldn’t take all the tender young lambs in the world at that price.” And away ran the Wolf to the woods.

Welcome to Moonrise! We're a fairly new feral dog roleplay based exclusively on discord. We are semi-literate (couple sentences per post, we're not super picky), and semi-realistic. Currently focusing on 2 feral dog packs in the northwestern united states, though we do accept loners and eventually may open up to other species of local canines.

Everything else you need is available in the rules and information on our server, so if you're interested, come have a look! We still have one high rank open at the time of posting this.

Join here!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
Re: Moonrise - Feral Dog Pack rp | NEW semi-lit semi-real discord based rp
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 11:13:13 pm »
Bump! We're looking for new members to join the packs so we can get a plot up and running! Feel free to join and peek around or ask Wyldercat or myself if you have any questions!

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?