Author Topic: Installing Feralheart 1.17 on MacOS using PlayOnMac  (Read 9041 times)

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Installing Feralheart 1.17 on MacOS using PlayOnMac
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 03:37:02 am »
Unfortunately PlayOnMac doesn't work with the current Catalina update, but the creators of the software are working on fixing that. I purchased a Macbook today, installed the Crossover trial, and can confirm that FH works with it. I'll do a tutorial on how to install it and how it works with Crossover for those who want to use the program. If you don't want to pay the pricey fee of $40 (or in my case, $60AUD), then I'm afraid you'll have to be patient until PlayOnMac is useable again.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 07:45:59 am by Sigynlioness »

Offline alcoholicpanda

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • GingerAleWolf97
    • GingerAleWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 09:35:31 pm »
You could also use Wineskin, since I updated to Catalina I am doing that and it runs great! There is a tutorial around here somewhere on how to install it using that.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2020, 01:24:09 am »
You could also use Wineskin, since I updated to Catalina I am doing that and it runs great! There is a tutorial around here somewhere on how to install it using that.

Thank you for this! I'm really not interested in paying $60 for Crossover, so this is a perfect alternative.