FeralHeart Roleplay > Animal & Non Human Roleplays

~Pokemon Light & Dark~ (A Pokemon Roleplay)

(1/11) > >>

BlackRevenge:
I imagine we all remember the poll I created; the results were Kuroshitsuji, but that hasn't been working out lately, considering I can only get my sisters and iceheart999 to join XD. Anyway, since we all seemed exicited about this Pokemon Roleplay, (including me) I have decided to create it, even though it did not "win" So, without further a do, lets stop this pointless "chat" and move onto the actual Roleplay :3.

Welcome to the Ishu region.
Lateley there has been an strange outbreak with the Pokemon within the region, but no one has seemed to do anything about it. Thus, Professor Araragi has invited you to recieve a Poke'dex; a contraption that alows acces to all pokemon you see, with just a click of a button.
The Pokemon Rangers have also been accepting help, and Ranger School is open and accepting! :3

Map of the Ishu Region>

RULES:
1. No Txt T@lk.
2. Try to be as literate as possible.
3. "Humans" may not capture other Pokemon (If another user controls them) unless they have permission,
4. No godmodding
5. No powerplaying
6. Keep the language approriate, younger users enjoy Pokemon too, please keep it clean.
7. If you read the rules type; Pokemans in the "extra" part of your form.

I'm guessisng you have figured out what we'll be doing after you've read the intorduction; Trainers will go on the usual "Poke'mon  Adventure", while the Rangers may show up to assist the Trainers, or even travel with them, Pokemon, however, I haven't thought of a "Main Part" for them.
Trainers do not need to play as their whole party, and if they wish, they may do so.

Now, allow me to introduce you to the "Evil" people XD.

Team Night, and Team Sun. ("Uniforms Below, I did NOT draw this. All credit to Hapuriainen)

So, those are the "evil" guys in this "Generation", anyway moving on to what we accept;

Pokemon Rangers
Pokemon Trainers.
Pokemon that AREN'T from the 5th generation (Acceptions; Zoura, Tepig, Snivy, Oshowat and their evolutions)
Team Sun/Night members.
And whatever else I may have missed.

Heres your form if your Human:

--- Quote ---Name:
Position (Trainer, Ranger, or N/S):
Pokemon Party (Six are not needed):
Description (or picture):
Extra:
--- End quote ---

Heres the form for Pokemon:

--- Quote ---Name (opt):
Sepcies:
Level:
Extra:
--- End quote ---

(Special thanks to KatsaNovari, Fused Hearts, and everyone else that helped me with some ideas on the poll Without your help, this Roleplay would be.....uhh, -.-| Not good XD)

BlackRevenge:
(I always forget my own form XD)

Name:  Ciel Aduachi
Position (Trainer, Ranger, or N/S): Trainer
Pokemon Party (Six are not needed): {M} Eevee {Nicknamed Kutsu)
Extra:
Description: I belive the picture above is pretty self-explanitory XP.

Name:  Hannah Katsumruo
Position (Trainer, Ranger, or N/S): Ranger
Pokemon Party (Six are not needed): {M} Staraptor {Nicknamed: Sesshomuru}
Extra:
Description:

Okay, Now you can start Posting :3

Jackalfur:
YUUUUUUUUSSSSHHH. You knew I would make an application, didn't yew? 8D

Name: Ambrosia | Amber
Position: Ranger-- She's a rookie c:
Pokemon Party: She has only one Pokemon for now-- a  female Raichu.
Description: (Picture will be added soon) She has long blonde hair and darker cyan-blue eyes with a hue of sea-green. Ambrosia wears a Ranger uniform, and uses a Styler. She's not a Top Ranger though, so it's not Vatonage.
Extra: Amber's personality will develop in the roleplay, but because she's just starting out as a Ranger, Ambrosia will certainly be a little timid and clumsy. And Pokemans~ x3

I may make an app for a Pokemon later on, if that's okay. I hope I didn't forget anything... xD *Derp*

RavenShai:
Name: Alasdair [Al-as-dare], AKA Alas or Al
Position: Trainer
Pokemon Party: Meowth [♂], Gardevoir [♀], Typhlosion [♂], Dewgong [♀], Grovyle [♂], Riolu [♂]
Description:

Short, black hair with a nightblue colored jacket over a black long sleeved shirt with nightblue lining. Eyes are a very dark blue, similar to the color of the night sky. Wears black gloves with only half finger covers and black, sturdy shoes that go past the ankle for easy and comfortable travel. The goggles you see on his head he uses for protecting his eyes from bad weather and such. He also only has a mini-pouch with a belt with smaller pockets to carry the things he would need, he likes to travel light.

Extra: Pokemons! Also, it says he's a trainer but he isn't really trying to earn badges or face the Elite Four, he mainly does his own thing and travels the land to help anyone who needs it. Right now his goal is trying to figure out about the strange Pokemon Outbreak. On another note, he's been a trainer for about five years now, so he's experienced with Pokemon and has known his team for a long while. The six Pokemon I have listed are the only ones he has.
(C) of photo goes completely to hapuriainen, they drew everything in the picture. I only decorated the character with the coloring I had wanted (they included the coloring themselves as well).
Actual link is here. I do not take credit for any of their work.

((I'd have made him older, but considering this is a Pokemon RP I predicted younger characters, so xD))

BlackRevenge:
Meh, sorry I wasn't able to say this earlier, ~.Christina.~ your accepted, and Katsa you forgot something in your "extras", as soon as you add that your good to go. :3
and by the way, I changed around my aplliaction a bit. (As usual -.-|)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version