FeralHeart Roleplay > Animal & Non Human Roleplays

The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||

(1/33) > >>

wolfgirl56:
Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
So I know what's real and what's not.
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore!Welcome to California, home of the famous and also, the misunderstood dogs like pit-bulls and all that. But doesn't mean that we live alone like some of those other dogs. There are three packs that travel the solitary areas of California and along the border of Mexico to establish their territories, but that doesn't mean that all of us are safe, for they will kill to protect their territory.

wolfgirl56:
Packs, Ranks, and RulesLavenderThe Lavenders are not the flowers that are purple and green with the sweet aroma. In this pack, the dogs are fierce, loyal, and will do anything to protect their pack. Despite their harsh behavior, some can be kindhearted and caring. Lavender is usually 50/50 on protectiveness and caring. Trespassers on the territory will usually be chased off unless they look good for the pack. On rare occasions, much worse will happen.
SilentSilents are the usually kind and silent dogs, which makes them excellent at fighting and hunting and spying in the darkness. To "see" in the dark, they use their whiskers like a cat does. Don't judge the name though. They are as 50/50 ranked as the Lavenders are.
KorrodaKorrodas are usually nomads, since they seem to travel everywhere until the leader finds the desired territory. They are, like the other packs, a 50/50 ranking. Sometimes if the weather gets worse, they will rest in abandoned houses.
OOC Rules:1. Do not god-mod or power-play.
2. Don't be a Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu. Those things are horrible.
3. Do not cyber-bully.
4. Hate the character, not the player.
5. All things in roleplay must be kept realistic.
6. Tell me if you are going to be inactive.
7. Forum is located here: http://www.themisunderstooddogs.proboards.com/index.cgi
8. Mating is to be skipped or posted in PM messages.
9. Have fun!The Code of the Packs:1. Respect all ranks above or below you.
2. Trespassers are to be chased out.
3. Keep the pups safe, they are the next generation of ranks.
4. Killing is not tolerated unless it is absolutely necessary.
5. Do not have a mate outside the pack.
6. All dogs old enough to hunt must try to find sources of food and water daily.LeaderA leader is of any gender and breed, who leads the pack.Second-in-commandThey are pretty much like the leaders, and they achieve the leader's rank if the leader dies or retires. They make orders to dogs the leader tells them to.HealerHealers are dogs who heal the sick and injured.WarriorsWarriors are dogs who go into battle, but battle is very rare, so they will often hunt for their pack.NursersNursers are pregnant or nursing dogs who take care of the pups.PupsPups are... pups that are with the nursers until they are ready to become a certain rank. They will be trained by a dog of that rank when they are twelve months old.

wolfgirl56:
Application:
--- Code: ---[center][color=Gray]-image-
Name:
Personality:
History:
Breed:
Pack:
Mate:
Crush:
Pups:[/color][/center]
--- End code ---

wolfgirl56:
Map and PicturesThe map of Mexico and California. Sorry there is too much Mexico and too little California. Can't really fix that.Lavender pack's camp and denAn abandoned shack the Korrodas use in Mexico along with another one in California near Silents' territoryThe Silents' territorySilents' denThe forest where the shack in California is, the home of the Korrodas

wolfgirl56:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version