FeralHeart Roleplay > Animal & Non Human Roleplays

?Talent Seekers? ?Fantasy, combat, creatures??Open and Accepting?

(1/15) > >>

Galeforce:
((This forum is closed))

Galeforce:
The Gylar Xen Law:((This applies to the rules of Gylar Xen itself and for the rp.))
?If you dare escape then you will be severely punished.
?You are to be in your rooms at the time of curfew at 10pm. Anyone wandering outside of their dorms will be punished.
?Do not kill any opponents when in or out of the arena. Killing is prohibited and there will be sever punishment for those who take a life.
?Hate the character, not the player.
?No godmoding or powerplaying, be fair in battles.
?Write full paragraph posts, or at least three sentences.
?Be literate and have correct Grammer.
?No Marysue.
?Love interests are allowed such as kissing and such, but please do not go overboard. If you and your love interest want to take it further then keep it private, do not post it on here. No one else wants to see any of that. Or read I should say.
?Please keep to rping and not too much OOC chatting. It is allowed, just don't get too off topic and completely forget about the rp.
?Cuss words are allowed but they must be censored, like this: H*ll. But do not go overboard, like having your character constantly cuss out every word in every sentence, even if censored. I will not allow a frequent repeat of a cuss word in a post.
?ONE POST per person. There is a turn base for this rp, so any newest member must post after the last newest member does. A lot of people get busy in reality, so they do not have time to come on here much like the rest of us, so to be fair to them we must be patient in letting them post. If any are to post before everyone gets their turn, then that post will automatically be canceled and ignored, and the person will be given a warning.
?You are given only a week to get a chance to put a single post at least. We know people get busy and need more than just a few days, so a week shall be plenty. However if there is a good reason why you won't be able to post for a long while then you must let us know on the OOC chat and you will be excused and the rp will be put on pause till you return. Any failure to do so and the rp will move on without you. However if it's just Writer's Block, then you must skip your turn and it will go on to the next person.
?You must be active and patient. Some people might be gone for long periods of time, and if you can't handle that, then this rp is not for you. People get very busy and so this is a chance for them to still be part of a rp without worrying on getting left behind with the whole rp moving on without them. Here this is not the case. You are a loyal member and will be treated with much respect and patience, for others understand that you are a very busy fellow. You are given plenty of time to get a chance to post and catch up, so long as you let us know if you'll be absent for a long while.
?If you feel uncomfortable with any of the characters or if you're not getting along, please send me a note, and I will have a talk with the person giving you trouble and give them a warning. You will remain anonymous if you wish.
?You can only make up to three characters, that's it. Spirits don't count. Also do not make a lone application for only a spirit, you must play both Tamer and Spirit, not a spirit for another Tamer or a Tamer for another Spirit.
?You are given only three warnings. If you disobey any of these rules or cause any trouble, you will be given the fair amount of warning, but fail to cease your trouble making then you will be banned.
((Note: The rules will update throughout the rp, so make sure you check them often please))

Applications:
Character Application-

((WIP))

Galeforce:
The Story So Far...
Carter(Draco), Aster(Asterian), Desmond and Theresea(Tomas) have all been kidnapped and taken to Gylar Xen. So far these are the newest recruits, and have been forced to follow the rules and compete in arenas with their just hatched spirits. Carter and Aster have met at lunch, and though the twos' personalities differ greatly, they have formed some kind of friendship. Desmond and Theresea are yet to meet the two, and Kuroi(Draco) has come into contact with Carter already, causing him a bit of trouble before wandering off. In his last battle, Aster and his spirit have been wounded quiet severely, but both have recovered and are fit to fight again(so the Lerxye claim). Now it is a brand new day, and all the competitors wait in the lobby or in their rooms, watching their screens to see the ones who will next fight in the arenas...
Novice(s):1 Carter
1 Aster
0 Desmond
1 Thersea
Scout(s):
Knight(s):
Experienced Tamer(s):
Master(s):20 Kuroi

Dragoneer22:
Half my heart a gift of purity.
Half my heart a deadly curse.
Half will live in sweet obscurity.
half will take me to my hearse.

Desmond awoke naturally, which was an oxymoron, considering how it was un-natural for him to wake up on his own. He sat up, his hair a complete mess. Good morning, beautiful. Mars said sarcastically.

"Screw off, Mars." Fine. Mars replied.

Desmond yawned and stretched then stood up. Just a few days ago they had thrown him in to this place, and he already hated it with a burning passion. He had recently discovered his sister, Thersea, was all so in Gylar Xen. Couldn't have one with out the other, he guessed.

Desmond stood up. Well, attempted too. He lifted his legs then fell back in to his bed. F*ck Gylar Xen, he'd take his sweet little time this morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thersea was up and already eating her breakfast in the cafeteria, occasionally throwing Shiva the sausage that she didn't want. The bacon however, would not leave her sights. Neither would the biscuit. The eggs she was neutral on. After treating her-self to the serving of bacon and the orange juice, she bit in to the roll of bread. She took the small saucer of eggs and placed it out for Shiva to eat. Shiva gorged down on it.

She looked around, watching those around her, she knew fully well she might be matched against any one of them at anytime, and she needed to learn their quirks, though she wasn't as observant as Desmond when it came to that. She didn't have much success at all. Though Shiva was different.

Tell me what you notice about them, Shiva.

Some of them carry themselves with pride, a little too much if you ask me. Some of them know their place, but all are determined to get stronger.

They've got ambition, I'll give 'em that. Thersea threw the remains of her food away and left the tray to be recovered later by the Lyxeries. She had to train as well. Even if she didn't like it, she'd have to fight sometime or another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preston Laktaive caressed the innocent, shy girls cheek. "Come on now, darling, don't resist. I can tell you've been wanting me." Preston mused to the girl. He as seducing another, drawing another in to his web of agony, he'd hurt her just like the rest. "Lily, I feel the same way over you, I just didn't know a better time to ask."

She turned away. "I'm sorry, but I can't. I just can't, it's not you, it's me, really." He wasn't used to denial. Though he was magnetic, Lily wouldn't be drawn in. She walked away briskly. Well, another chance lost. He'd have to find someone else. Until then, he'd go get some food.

He began to walk to the cafeteria. He;d arrived at Gylar Xen just three days ago, but already he was fitting in well, people liked him for his dark but strong appearance. His fashion sense was a bit eccentric but he didn't care, he'd dress the ay he liked. Plus, Gothic Victorian suited him.

Galeforce:
The day felt like any other day. Suffocating. Trapped. Carter had trouble feeling any different when he was in Gylar Xen. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, not having left his from, for ironically it was the only place he felt secure.

He closed his eyes, his thoughts drifting through the mind. I must relax. He thought to himself. Everything will be ok. There's not much to do about it now, so I'll just have to play along.[

It's not like you're on death row, another voice replied inside his head, and Carter opened his eyes to look at the golden reptile that sat on his lap, looking up at him.

The corner of Carter's lip lifted up a bit into a small smile, and lifting a hand he gently rubbed the little dragon's head. True, he said to the creature though mind link, but it still feels like a prison.

We'll make it through. Thyus replied, rubbing his scaled head against his Tamer's hand. Can we go eat now? I'm starving! He snapped his jaws in the air, ruffling his wings.

Carter nodded. Yeah yeah, come on you bottomless pit. He grinned, picking up his partner and rested him on his shoulder, then walked to the door and turned the knob, pulling it open and stepped outside, closing the door behind him.

He made his way down the hallway, off on his way breakfast.

Kuroi had a biscuit in his hand, taking a bite as he gazed around with his piercing yellow gaze. If his eyes weren't enough to repel anyone, his partner Cethin did more than enough to make them scurry in a hurry, his own yellow eyes sending chills through anyone's bloodstreams. He was still as a statue, his body coiled by Kuroi, his eyes watching everything yet they didn't even seem to move. The two said nothing, neither to each other or to anyone else, simply browsing for 'fresh meat'. Kuroi enjoyed picking on newbies and scaring the daylights out of them, simply to watch them squirm.

Why? Cause he enjoyed seeing others fear him, and enjoyed it even more to hurt them. It was his prime goal to crush anyone he meets, and make them suffer in the most brutal way possible, without them getting killed of course. Which was a pretty difficult thing to do. He found it harder and harder to keep himself from utterly destroying an opponent, he just got out of hand a lot of the times, till he pulled himself back at the last second.

He could hear his brother, Kyler, now, telling him to take it easy out in the arena, but he never listened. When he was out there, it was like he became a whole different person.... Losing himself into the thrill and flow of battle. But that's what got him his Master rank, what had achieved him such high honors. He and his brother had been here for a long while now, and it was all worth it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version