FeralHeart Creations > Request Other Mods/Creations

I need some Indian Meshes

(1/2) > >>

lionlover12:
I need Some Indian Meshes like Te-pe's, Totem poles, Huts, bones,  stuff like that does anybody know where I can find some of these meshes or can someone make these meshes for me? I am making a personal update to F Plains and I would like it if I could have these meshes so that I may finish the map and it can be put up for people to be in.

Brokami:
"bones"
Because Indians are the only people on Earth with skeletons.

crosscreature:
woah! that sounds like that would be a cool map, but i have no idea where to get those things and i'm not that good at makin' meshes :(

Lycoris:
-cough- I'd just like to point out that Indians don't have all that. Native Americans do.

But still, I think it'd be totally cool to see those  in game :)

lionlover12:

--- Quote from: <-Forest--Spirit-+ on April 23, 2013, 10:22:09 pm ---woah! that sounds like that would be a cool map, but i have no idea where to get those things and i'm not that good at makin' meshes :(

--- End quote ---

it does sound like a cool map? Well I will have like Warrior dens, Warrior camps, Lion dens, african animals, Real looking Oak trees Etc... Anyways I just needed some advice on Items such as these but thank you for replying I will just have to keep looking

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version