FeralHeart Roleplay > Human & Humanoid Roleplays

Feralheart High ~ High School Rp ~ Open and Accepting

<< < (2/14) > >>

duna the killer:
(Welcome ^^ You all can start rping, I am impatient at the moment. But I also want to announce something else. I will be adding two more electives: Chorus and Computers. I will also be adding a basic descrip. to the electives as well. If you want to change electives you may.)

sparticles:
((So if Amelia sings and plays Guitar what will she be in for the electives?))

WolfBrother:

Name: Dean Adams
Appearance:  Dean has a very well built body from his years of playing football. He has medium brown hair that is usually styled spiky and bristly but sometimes is down. He has a very light tan and deep light blue eyes. His wardrobe usually consist of jeans, Plaid shirts, and shoe brands of Osiris, DC, or Vans
Crush: It's hard to tell, he is a flirt. But, at the moment, none.
Any Electives?: He is considered and artist, so his first is Art. And Dean is also an athlete, so P.E
Other: Are there sport teams? Like, football, etc?

[/font]

||Deadmau5||:

Name: Danielle Nicole Myers
Appearance: Strawberry blonde/light ginger hair, pale skin and green/hazel eyes.
Crush: No thank you.
Electives: P.E. (For Cheerleading) and Art
Other: Noting really.

duna the killer:

--- Quote from: Taylor on September 14, 2013, 07:35:00 pm ---((So if Amelia sings and plays Guitar what will she be in for the electives?))

--- End quote ---
The best thing for her would probably be Chorus and Band))

(Hmm.. I think I will add sports 030 I will add Cheerleading, Football, and Track. Any other suggestions? Also, if you all want FH High to have a mascot, what will it be? Also for people who wanted to join, you are accepted!)

Name: Mrs. Choal (Pronouced Coal)
Appearance: Pitch black hair, usually wears a dark blue dress and high heel black boots. Her hair is usually in a ponytail. She has peach skin, and hazel eyes.
Husband/Wife: None
Children: None
What does she teach?: Science
Other: She loves her classes, and is extremely nice.

Name: Jessica Kate Atridge
Appearance:
Crush: None yet
Other: None really

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version