FeralHeart Creations > Presets & Markings

FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing) NOT 1.17 COMPATABLE YET

(1/50) > >>

razmirz:
DOES NOT WORK WITH 1.17 YET

This preset sync will allow you to receive presets uploaded to the server automatically. No more sending your preset to everyone and no more downloading every preset. (Note you don't have to install the sync on your pc to share your preset installation is just to receive. If you can't install for whatever reason skip straight down to Uploading Presets.)

Important note if you have a limited internet connection or very little space this addon might not be for you

Get it here 18th of Feb updated again the download should be much more efficient. Please please provide feedback in the thread! I am unable to fully test it myself.
https://feral-heart.com/DL/PresetSyncSetup.exe

The first run might take a while at present there are over 800 presets to sync.

No tutorial for now but it shouldn't be needed any more just install like you did the game run it and enjoy.
Sorry no MAC/Linux or Windows XP support.
Mac/Linux support may return later

Quick explanation of the folder layout you get with preset sync

* presets             (Reset at each game run. Only use this to copy out any presets you export)
* PrivatePresets    (Treat this like the old presets folder copy your exported presets in and any presets from others. These override the Public Presets)
* PublicPresets     (Where presets from the server appear don't put anything in here)
Note if you don't use your account for a month your preset will be automatically removed. You can just reupload when you come back though!

Old setup information no longer needed

WhiteLightHeart:
Awesome<3

Thanks for putting this together for us, Raz. I know it'll be a great way for everyone to share their presets, and we really appreciate it!

SoulRevenge:
thIS IS SO CONVENIENT

wow im
thank you for adding this really cool thing for us razzle dazzle
and im sorry for calling you that really i am but

this addition is so convenient yes
it does have a razzle dazzle to it
im so sorr y

LordSuragaha:

--- Quote from: Telepathic-Cecil on October 07, 2013, 03:43:57 am ---
and im sorry for calling you that really i am but

--- End quote ---

Raz stands for Razzle Dazzle so that's fine hun :)

But yes this new addition to the game is really awesome and helpful. Be sure to send lots of love to Razzle Dazzle everyone!  Many thanks Raz ;D

Feareh:
Im so glad you set this up for us Raz ouo, This is such a amazing idea and a huge time saver for a lot of us.
Well done -shakes my sprinkles at you-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version