FeralHeart Roleplay > Human & Humanoid Roleplays

The Good 'Ol Days

(1/10) > >>

Wyldercat:
Just a quickie rp to warm me up. c:

Plot: The year is 2070. Oil has run out. Technology stopped advancing in the past decade, except for weapons and bombs. Only 15% of the original human population remains after WWIII devastated the earth. Society is left to small refugee camps in the wilderness; and great cities are nothing but nuclear waste lands.

This particular rp takes place in a small refugee camp in the Toronto wilderness.

App:
Name:
Physical characteristics:
Gear/clothing:
Arsenal:
Accomplices (or pets):
Personality:
Other:

**Note: pets are mostly small animals who survived, or animals otherwise useful to humans

Kynvuu:
Ahh this looks like such an interesting RP. Will make a character tomorrow as it's very late and my brain's a little rusty at this hour xD

Wyldercat:
Aye, I'm happy that ye' joined! I gotta warm up too hehe.

Name: Cody FitzPatrick
Sex: Female
Physical characteristics: Short, compact, shoulder length blonde-ish hair, green eyes, curves sorta, freckles
Gear/clothing: Black tank top, green jacket, dark jeans, square framed glasses
Arsenal: Small pistol, brass knuckles
Accomplices (or pets): Creampuff : Small cream colored pomeranian
Personality: Quiet, cynical, aloof, intelligent, short tempered
Other: Carries doggo in a backpack full of ammo, food and a blanket

Kynvuu:
Alrighty, character coming your way XD

Name: Reece Mundaholde
Sex: Male
Physical characteristics: Jet black hair that's long and ragged, some stubble, and blue/gray eyes. He's of average height and is pretty muscular for his size, especially in the arms and legs. He has an angular facial shape with a sharp jawline but subtle features.
Gear/clothing: Dark jeans and a gray t-shirt. Wears a black leather jacket over his shirt. Has black combat boots and a bag to carry supplies.
Arsenal: Dual Katanas and a Sniper rifle (kept slung over his shoulder for emergencies)
Accomplices (or pets): A German Shepard named Boston
Personality: Mysterious, cunning, quick to action and thought. Very skeptical and sometimes can come off as brash, rude, or harsh. Very sarcastic.
Other: Hates the cold and is claustrophobic.

Wyldercat:
Yes hot likey
So I guess we'll start when a few more people join? Unless ye would like to just start now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version