Game & Forum Discussion > Game Suggestions & Ideas

Server-Side Presets

(1/3) > >>

Kohaku:
It's fairly obvious that the servers are having a hard enough time dealing with the regular player load, but I figured I'd suggest this anyways.

I find it silly that presets must be distributed to other players in order for them to see it.  I don't want others having my preset, but I still want it to show up to them, too.  Otherwise, what's the point of even having one?

Is there a reason why server-side presets cannot be implemented?  Regular, markings-based characters are stored on the server, so why not preset textures, as well?  Would it simply be too much on the server?

Again, just thought I'd toss this out there.  No idea if it's plausible or not.

Hezaru:
I completely agree, it is stupid to have a preset that only a few people can see.

Kohaku:
I wouldn't say it's stupid, as I'm sure there's a reason for it, but it does seem...Pointless overall.

TealSkeletore:
Well I think it's just a lot less hassle without having to add hundreds, maybe even thousands of presets to the server. People have to send them in, then Raz would have to add them to the server and I imagine it would take a lot of time. Then when everyone receives the update so they can see all those presets, it could take hours to download properly

Ravenflight:
This is going to disappoint a hell of a lot of customers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version