Help & Guidance > Modding & Meshing Tutorials

Dark's Markings Download Tutorial

(1/2) > >>

Loco.Motives:
(I apologize for the sloppiness)STEP 1 - Download your desired markings pack. | STEP 2 - Open the markings pack's folder and copy all of the markings. (Do not copy 'markings.cfg' yet) | STEP 3 - Open the FeralHeart folder and go to Media>>Textures>>Markings. | STEP 4 - Paste all of the markings into 'Markings'. | STEP 5 - Open your markings pack's folder again and copy markings.cfg. | STEP 6 - Paste markings.cfg into the main FeralHeart folder. A message should pop up saying something similar to this: "There is already a file titled 'markings.cfg'. Would you like to replace it or keep both files?" Click 'Copy and Replace'. | STEP 7 - Open the game and the markings should be successfully installed. //// ~Congrats! You have completed my tutorial. Enjoy your new markings :)  ////   **Have any problems with installing your markings? Comment below.

Reaper:
Nice turtorial. :3 I am sure many new members will use this.

Loco.Motives:

--- Quote from: fireboss on August 05, 2016, 07:29:56 pm ---Nice turtorial. :3 I am sure many new members will use this.

--- End quote ---

ArcticGalaxy:
Love it. I'll definitely direct anyone having troubles with markings here! ^^

Loco.Motives:

--- Quote from: ArcticGalaxy on August 05, 2016, 07:46:47 pm ---Love it. I'll definitely direct anyone having troubles with markings here! ^^
--- End quote ---
Thank you. I really appreciate your all's kind comments :3  +Nuzzle to you and fireboss.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version