Help & Guidance > Character & Roleplay Tutorials

Some Tips On Becoming A Successful Group

<< < (2/3) > >>

Reaper:
These are very good and helpful tips. I am not a group leader, but if I ever become one I will be sure to look back at these tips.

Nak3dAng3l:
thank you for all the positive comments! i'd probably add more but i lost inspiration; pff.
if anyone has suggestions from past experience and tips, just pm me about them or message me on this thread and i may or may not add them.

i hope you have more luck with these. :)

OnionKnight:
Love this! Another good one is:

Be accepting and courteous to new recruits! It's difficult to join a roleplay and have everyone ignore you, or RP with their already established RP partners. Try to include them, or at least talk to them! New members keep your roleplay running. c:

Felfonz:
Thank you! I've been scrolling the forums lately, now that I want to really start playing FeralHeart, and I've pondered starting a group roleplay. I really want to get my friend to make one with me. I think it'd be so much fun. This thread gave me the little push that I needed and now I think I might make this dream a reality. <3

Pearbear:
Haha, not sure why, but when you said 'bells and whistles', it made me giggle. These are very useful guides! I've always thought about creating my own group one day, but never thought I would be prepared enough to do so. Perhaps I'll try it, following these guides you've shared with us. :) Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version