Help & Guidance > Character & Roleplay Tutorials

How to roleplay different animals [WIP]

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pearbear:
Wow! It's very clear you put a lot of work into this post. & everything is very clean & straight to the point! Bravo! I love reading things like this, even though I've been role-playing on FH for about 5 years. It just makes me feel like I'm being put in the right direction still, haha. I especially love how you said that they communicate more through body language than any noises! I could probably focus more on fixing that part of my role-play personally, hehe. Thank you for the detailed post! ?

alexterri:
Alright, I am now finished with the Wolf section and have now moved on to Lions! :D

I'll definitely be doing cats next, but feel free to suggest other species for me to do and I will!

Enoki:
Wow!! Excellent guide so far! A lot of information out there that we can learn to better improve our roleplaying skills. Keep up the great work!

.Fallen-Kingdom.:
Ooo! This is looking very nice so far! I'm sure many floofs will find this handy once it's complete! Good work! ^_^

Besiege:
Awesome! Plenty of people will really find this helpful; even I can take some tips from this. ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version