FeralHeart Creations > Work In Progress Maps & Map Discussion

The Hub (BIG WIP)

<< < (6/6)

Ellen11v:
Sorry to hear you going through all that mess to provide beautiful maps for the community. I've taken a look at all the screenshots and they look outstanding! I will look forward to see what you'll come up with in the future. <3
Best of luck to you with this project.

Ame88:
Technology is great is it not? xD So sorry to hear about your dilemma, but I'm happy to hear you're working through it. All of your maps so far look very nice! I look forward to seeing them progress~

Wolflover224:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on July 19, 2019, 05:20:50 pm ---Technology is great is it not? xD So sorry to hear about your dilemma, but I'm happy to hear you're working through it. All of your maps so far look very nice! I look forward to seeing them progress~
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Ellen11v on July 19, 2019, 12:52:19 pm ---Sorry to hear you going through all that mess to provide beautiful maps for the community. I've taken a look at all the screenshots and they look outstanding! I will look forward to see what you'll come up with in the future. <3
Best of luck to you with this project.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: VortexAlive on July 19, 2019, 09:25:08 am ---Sorry to hear about your monitor and stuff, that's a big bummer. Good to know your going to try getting a new one and try to continue this map, I look forward to it. c:

I also look forward to the maps you'll be creating soon, good luck! :D

--- End quote ---

Thank you all so much!! I'm going on vacation for a while tomorrow for about a week so I'm probably not going to be posting any more updates until after then, but I'm working on another map for this project rn!!

The front page has been updated with not one, not two, but FOUR new unique maps for lower-processing computers!! The maps, called Simplicity, Soft Woodlands, The Heights, Teligorin, and The Green, will all be made with the default Feral Heart meshes. No high-poly meshes means that lower-processing computers will be able to handle them a lot more easier than the other maps. However, they will still be as unique and as beautiful as all the others!

Wolflover224:
Okay so, long time no update.
My computer that had these maps is no longer working, and I will have to move the harddrive from it onto my other computer. I hope I can start this project back up again, but it'll have to wait until I'm done moving (which should hopefully be around next month). But until I can actually get the motivation to start working on the main maps of the Hub again, it's pretty safe to say that this project is dead until further notice.

That being said however, I am working on another map which will be added to the Hub right now that will be released separately from the rest of the pack. It still is nowhere close to being done, but I still have a sneak peak to show y'all!
Spoiler

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version