FeralHeart Creations > Work In Progress Maps & Map Discussion

The Hub (BIG WIP)

<< < (2/6) > >>

VortexAlive:
This is interesting and I'd love to see what you make!

I must point this out though:

--- Quote from: Wolflover224 on August 11, 2017, 01:02:34 am ---The chats are safe and are kept PG-PG13 rated from 5:00 AM Eastern Time through 7:30 PM Eastern Time.
After 7:30, chats will not be limited and conversations can reach R ratings.

--- End quote ---

Timezone differences will make it very difficult for you to enforce this, if you do.
For example, it's 11:33PM EST as of typing this but for you it says it's 3:33AM.
So you may want to add more info to that.

Just trying to help. <3

Wyldercat:
This seems like a very interesting map pack. I'll have to keep my eyes on it.

wodans:
This is certainly an interesting idea! Almost how people recreate older games in Unreal Engine (which would be an interesting try or this game).

Wolflover224:

--- Quote from: VortexAlive on August 11, 2017, 03:37:26 am ---This is interesting and I'd love to see what you make!

I must point this out though:

--- Quote from: Wolflover224 on August 11, 2017, 01:02:34 am ---The chats are safe and are kept PG-PG13 rated from 5:00 AM Eastern Time through 7:30 PM Eastern Time.
After 7:30, chats will not be limited and conversations can reach R ratings.

--- End quote ---

Timezone differences will make it very difficult for you to enforce this, if you do.
For example, it's 11:33PM EST as of typing this but for you it says it's 3:33AM.
So you may want to add more info to that.

Just trying to help. <3

--- End quote ---

Idk what this means (im super tired rn that probably affects it lol) but I live in TN and the time here is in EST and I want the thing to be at 7:30 PM EST but idk people's other time zones well lol

Wolflover224:

--- Quote from: Vespian on August 11, 2017, 01:58:05 am ---Hmm... from what I can remember, the original FH maps are as followed:

Lonely Cave
South Pole
Atlantis
Lost (or Last?) Cave
Cape of Distant Worlds
Ascension Island
Sky's Rim
Fluorite Plains
Bonfire Island
Ficho Tunnels
World of Dreams (probably got this map title wrong but I remember the "dreams" part of it)

Me hopes this helps! Good luck with this project!

--- End quote ---

Thank you!! Will add this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version