Community > Introduction

Well then. Hello!

(1/3) > >>

Tesseri:
Hi everyone. I'm Tesseri, aspiring animator and complete nutjob. I wish I had played Impressive Title more before it was taken down so I might actually know more about this community, but I'm sure it's great. I admit I am a little rusty at roleplaying, but I'd love to join one if anyone will have me. For a little more about me: I am obsessed with these little animals called ringtails (see 3d model in my signature) and thus am using them as the main subject in a story I am writing/animating called Bassarisk. I am partially deaf (my mom likes to refer to it as selective hearing as a joke, but it is actual deafness.) I'm going to graduate high school in a couple months and hopefully get into a good animation college. I read books like no other (I can read something as thick as the 7th HP book in as little as 6 hours.) and have a habit of spacing out at the most inopportune moments! I am obsessed with animals in general, but bugs freak me out. The main character I will be using for everything is called Nova. I'm working on her preset now.

So that is me in a nutshell (sort of). Ask questions if you'd like, but I wanna know some stuff about you! Like favorite book? Tv show? Animated show (or movie)? Or anything else you wanna babble about! Hope to see you all around the forum!
~Tesseri

Redlinelies:
Animator, that's nice. Well welcome to the forum yarp.

Ritsuka:
Welcome to the forums Tess ^-^

Tesseri:
Hi Red! :3 Though I'm not sure what 'yarp' is supposed to mean.

Hi Tasha! Thanks! nice to meet you!

Ritsuka:
hehe nice to meet you too <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version