Help & Guidance > Character & Roleplay Tutorials

I found a site that could help everyone with naming their rps and chars

<< < (2/2)

Arkham_Scout:

--- Quote from: Morqque on December 22, 2018, 02:34:19 am ---Hah! I actually get all of my names from that site.

--- End quote ---

Neat ^^

Kahbloom:
OHHH, thank you for sharing this!
I used to use this all of the time & it really helped & then I forgot all about it, LOL.

I recently purchased an adopt that I was struggling with naming & this will help so much! Thank you!

Arkham_Scout:

--- Quote from: DaffoLily on December 22, 2018, 08:09:55 am ---OHHH, thank you for sharing this!
I used to use this all of the time & it really helped & then I forgot all about it, LOL.

I recently purchased an adopt that I was struggling with naming & this will help so much! Thank you!
--- End quote ---

you're welcome ^^

PocketMutt:
Very neat and has an extensive list of options ! Usually my character names end up just being a variation of the same thing so it's nice to have this and see what else I could use !

Arkham_Scout:

--- Quote from: PocketMutt on December 22, 2018, 10:14:05 pm ---Very neat and has an extensive list of options ! Usually my character names end up just being a variation of the same thing so it's nice to have this and see what else I could use !

--- End quote ---

^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version