FeralHeart Creations > Request Other Mods/Creations

Custom Animation Request

(1/2) > >>

Oddonelynx:
While I would make the animations myself, I cannot due to it being quite confusing to me, and when I tried to learn how, it still was confusing. So that's why I am requesting some animations instead.  :)

Okay so the animations that I desire, will have a canine and feline version. I want them to be realistic. I also want them to still have the default dances too. I have a concept art as well!

that's the concept for the idle animation for the dogs and cats.

I want the run, walk, crouch, and roar and howl to be realistic like real animals as well.

I hope this isn't too much of a challenge to anybody.

Pumpkin.Lynx_:
I dunno how. xD The skeleton.xml for the meow and bark .blend exported into skeleton.xml is different to the current skeleton.xml in the game files.

Oddonelynx:
I think when you export it, you find the normal cbody/fbody and click them while exporting it'll like replace them

FlyingGrass:
The game's animations files are .skeleton files, not .xml files, but Blender exports .xml files that need converting;
The Cbody.skeleton.xml files can be converted into skeleton via OgreXMLConverter, before the game can use the file. The .skeleton after converting will end up in the same folder that the .xml is in, and that .skeleton file should be dropped into "FeralHeart/media/models" where it'll replace the previous .skeleton(Keep a backup of the previous .skeleton!).

Pumpkin.Lynx_:

--- Quote from: FlyingGrass on February 01, 2020, 06:05:01 am ---The game's animations files are .skeleton files, not .xml files, but Blender exports .xml files that need converting;
The Cbody.skeleton.xml files can be converted into skeleton via OgreXMLConverter, before the game can use the file. The .skeleton after converting will end up in the same folder that the .xml is in, and that .skeleton file should be dropped into "FeralHeart/media/models" where it'll replace the previous .skeleton(Keep a backup of the previous .skeleton!).

--- End quote ---
I know that but I think the meow/bark blend files are pretty outdated because their coding is different from Feralhearts(as in the listing order and such)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version