FeralHeart Creations > Finished Maps

FriskTheRisk's The Lion King Map Pack!

<< < (2/4) > >>

FriskTheRisk:

--- Quote from: LordSuragaha on February 10, 2020, 06:52:18 pm ---Oh wow! This is a pretty cool project you got here. I know so many TLK role players would love a thing like this, it even makes me what to get into a TLK themed roleplay! I love the design of the Pride rock especially <3 This is awesome. Can’t wait to see it as it grows and progresses more. Thank you for sharing it with us all.

--- End quote ---

Ooo, thanks! Yeah, as far as the Pride Rock goes my attempt was to avoid using a 'downloaded mesh' for it XD Give the players something new y'know. The rock is basically a compilation of meshes you'd find in the game (Cliffs, mounts/plateaus/etc) while some of them are retextured. I'd think the Pride Lands were the most complicated part as most of the other areas are somewhat vague due to lack of screen time. XD

FriskTheRisk:
EDIT: Just noticed one of the images was duplicated. Fixed that and added the proper picture to the slot it was taking.

Astraea:
This looks so cute, and not to mention - accurate! I love the inside of pride looks it looks exactly like the movie. I think this will be fun to explore and fun for those Lion King fans. Lovely work. <3

FriskTheRisk:

--- Quote from: Esarosa on February 10, 2020, 10:22:38 pm ---This looks so cute, and not to mention - accurate! I love the inside of pride looks it looks exactly like the movie. I think this will be fun to explore and fun for those Lion King fans. Lovely work. <3
--- End quote ---

Thank you! Yeah, I tried to get as much precision as I could into the map and movie scenery (Which is, needless to say, a challenge as the movie scenery tends to kind of lack consistency sometimes XD) though I had to remove a few objects from the movies.. Say, that rock Kovu sleeps in. I didn't add that one on purpose - Most of the shots we have on the rock's summit do not display that anyway.

Morqque:
A God send. You are amazing. Massive respect to you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version