Help & Guidance > Miscellaneous Tutorials

updated with screens: Get FH on Mac without PlayOnMac

<< < (2/5) > >>

Hakumi:
A true saint. Bless you !

alcoholicpanda:
How do I get the wine (WS9Wine5.0) to be an option for the PortingKit? I opened up the Wine folder, and I see all these files and such. I am not sure what to do with them. Any help would be appreciated.

leda:

--- Quote from: alcoholicpanda on March 21, 2020, 03:31:17 am ---How do I get the wine (WS9Wine5.0) to be an option for the PortingKit? I opened up the Wine folder, and I see all these files and such. I am not sure what to do with them. Any help would be appreciated.

--- End quote ---
(answering here in case others have the same problem)
You needn't do anything with the downloaded wine version (: It just needs to be there just in case whilst installing the feralheart file you need to select it.
I'm going to upload screenshots and edit the tutorial now to make it more explanatory, so hopefully that'll help if you give me a few moments!

leda:
Updated with screenshots!

alcoholicpanda:
The screenshots helped immensely, thank you. The only problem I keep running into, is that when I load porting kit and make an FH folder, I go to the advanced thing. It only gives me two options for the engine drop down bar for some reason.
Please see attached screenshot

https://imgur.com/vLTe3wJ

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version