FeralHeart Creations > Work In Progress Maps & Map Discussion

Interest Check - Massive Public Map Pack?

(1/3) > >>

ShadowFang1355:
If I was to make large, detailed maps and make them public, how many people would actually use them? I'm wondering this because I've been in the mood to make maps now that I'm here again, but at the same time I'm unsure.

How many people would look through and-or actively use my maps if I get the motivation to make them?

Here's a few scenic examples of what I've made before, I might include the map seen in the final image;

Kitterr:
Ooh! I certainly like the maps, but I don't think alot of us will move our butts out of The Grounds. I'm definitely onboard with your idea, but I just don't know if it will work out.

G4RG0YLE:
I think you should make it regardless.
Even if people don't visit often, there is likely to be a roleplay group out there that will find a desire to use it, as it may fit their theme, plot, or they haven't been able to find a map as big or as detailed as yours. Someone will always find a use in your creation, that's the wonderful side of Feral Heart.
Although I do advise that you be careful with the objects you use, as some cause more lag than others and it's always good to figure out a way most people won't lag, or lag minimally. As there are some maps out there that are lovely and detailed, but too much has caused it to be really difficult to be in for large roleplay groups. Especially if you're using weather, so be sure to keep that in mind!

Dark_heart:
Really love this map. When you'll finish this map, please, send me PM. It's really beautiful. <3

Azurain:
Hey, I love me a good map pack to explore, so honestly I'd love it if you did! I don't find many usermade maps to go run around in anymore that I haven't seen before, so it would def be a change of pace for me! I hope you make it! THose screenshots look wonderful!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version