FeralHeart Creations > Finished Maps

WORKING AS OF 2024 - Old FH Maps Link

(1/5) > >>

Kitterr:
(DISCLAIMER: I did not make this map pack, I'm just putting this post here so nobody really has to message me anymore and if they do I'll direct them here.)
Hi everyone.
So I see alot of people searching for a link to the old maps that works with the current version (1.17). I've got a link to a map pack that works with the current version, people message me for it.
LINK IS HERE!
Step 1: Download
Step 2: Unzip & read the READ ME text file.
NOTE: You MUST replace lonely cave, for it adds a small cave with a portal inside that links to the old lonely. That's how you'll traverse the old maps.

Enjoy!

Astraea:
Thank you for sharing these, Kitterr! This was very nice of you to post out for the public for those wanting some nostalgia. I will most likely download this for myself as well. <3

Kitterr:

--- Quote from: Esarosa on June 29, 2020, 05:53:22 am ---Thank you for sharing these, Kitterr! This was very nice of you to post out for the public for those wanting some nostalgia. I will most likely download this for myself as well. <3
--- End quote ---
You're welcome! As said in the post people were messaging me for the link, so I put it in a post for those who wanted these maps! <3

Dentrimental:
eek i have these! hope to see some others there too.. (you will find me mainly in ascention island or sometimes flourite)

Dark_heart:
I'm a little bit terrefy because I'll probably get lost c':  Thankie!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version