FeralHeart Creations > Work In Progress Maps & Map Discussion

[v1.06] Unnamed Royalty (WIP)[Ideas welcome]

(1/3) > >>

FoxfangPitbull:

Just the first screenshot of the new/first map that I'm making, it's going to have a rocky, oriental, woodland feel to it with a slightly ominous sky.

Under the Naughty Bridge >.<

Some chaged terrain and looking behind you on the rocky outcrop.

A secret 'shroom patch....find it, you can eat them as well :D

The magic 'schroom patch, don't eat these...

Bridge of awsomness :D

Foliage view

One large den, the only one there at the moment, there will be more
It's no where NEAR finished yet, since I have virtually just started it, but I'm going to do the best I can and hopefully you'll all enjoy it. I would like some ideas, but that's not a must.

This map is Foxfang's terratory which she shares with Akmu Bloodmoon and whatever cubs or clan they have at that point in time. If they ask you to leave, please respect that. You will be ASKED, not told. Nothing in here will be claimable to anyone but rolplaying is allowed.
If you wish to roleplay whilst Foxfang or Akmu are around, please ask their permission and roleplay in either Group or Whisper. Thank you

Pitbull 2011

FoxfangPitbull:
>> BUMPER <<

Engel:
*builds a camp to stalking line*
I will stalks this! And my idea for you: this map looks like a desert, so it'd look cool with some kinda hares etc. there... :D

FoxfangPitbull:
Thank you, I will post some more screenies later today to show how undesert like it really is XD
I am planning to do a desert one though but one at a time for now x3

Engel:
Guess what is always working in maps? Hidden dens. :D They are like - wow - luxury!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version