FeralHeart Creations > Other Mods/Creations

NEW UP TO DATE ITEM PACK! (Oddonelynx's Up to Date Item Pack)

<< < (3/5) > >>

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: Kittytoxic10 on May 01, 2021, 05:52:50 pm ---Does anyone have a different version of the .cfg link? I don't have access!

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if this worked, because I opened the link in the original post-- but let me know if this works: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKR2JHnxR_LHQ02FpUR7N5HGYP441F8Z/view?usp=sharing

FlyingGrass:
I've updated/fixed the [untangled cfg] as well as renewing the link. There were a bunch of a items at the bottom [of the untangled cfg] which aren't included in the Mythical Pack, my apologies.
Updated link: ___
If this link isn't working right, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Oddonelynx:

--- Quote from: FlyingGrass on May 08, 2021, 05:09:25 am ---I've updated/fixed the file as well as renewing the link. There were a bunch of a items at the bottom which aren't included in the Mythical Pack, my apologies.
Updated link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QSHjNvZBW96q-ArgTN2zHBbg5qqpHlfo/view?usp=sharing
If this link isn't working right, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

--- End quote ---
The ones that weren't included were added by me BTW

FlyingGrass:

--- Quote from: Oddonelynx on May 08, 2021, 07:46:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: FlyingGrass on May 08, 2021, 05:09:25 am ---I've updated/fixed the file as well as renewing the link. There were a bunch of a items at the bottom which aren't included in the Mythical Pack, my apologies.
Updated link: --

--- End quote ---
The ones that weren't included were added by me BTW

--- End quote ---
Oh! I read that the link wasn't working, and thought it was the link I had made long ago. Having lost the original untangled cfg, I downloaded it to upload again for a fresh link, and thought those were items I'd forgotten to uninstall from it.
I've now removed the new link from my post, since it turns out the untangled cfg doesn't need updating or a renewed link. :)

Thank you for compiling these! ;D

Oddonelynx:
Okay everyone I added an alternate link, hope you can download the items.cfg now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version