FeralHeart Creations > Other Mods/Creations

NEW UP TO DATE ITEM PACK! (Oddonelynx's Up to Date Item Pack)

<< < (5/5)

Lloyd:
Now this item pack "Oddos Utd Item Pack Part 2.zip" contains "items.rar"

Oddonelynx:
Part 2 has been updated

aelitastar:
sorry if this is considered necro'ing a thread, but for some odd reason a good chunk of the items don't seem to actually work? I was browsing them earlier this week and seeing what they all looked like and like i said, half of them just didn't show up when I had hit apply. Is the download just missing some of the actual textures or did I somehow get corrupted files? The rainbow hat pops up as that black and yellow texture, and some of the horns are just plain no texture white as well. I always seem to have the worst luck when it comes to this stuff despite using computers and doing stuff like this for literal years OTL

Oddonelynx:

--- Quote from: aelitastar on January 27, 2022, 05:57:32 am ---sorry if this is considered necro'ing a thread, but for some odd reason a good chunk of the items don't seem to actually work? I was browsing them earlier this week and seeing what they all looked like and like i said, half of them just didn't show up when I had hit apply. Is the download just missing some of the actual textures or did I somehow get corrupted files? The rainbow hat pops up as that black and yellow texture, and some of the horns are just plain no texture white as well. I always seem to have the worst luck when it comes to this stuff despite using computers and doing stuff like this for literal years OTL

--- End quote ---
That's the first report I've gotten about this!  :-\
I'll see what's up...

Oddonelynx:
Supperoni everyone, I am bumping this to inform you of the new update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version