Off topic > Discussion Board

FeralHeart Radio Return?

(1/4) > >>

SpicyDirt:
Return of the Unofficial FeralHeart Radio?

Recently I have been thinking about having a return of the FeralHeart Radio. It would be different from before - removing more of the talking bits and adding more music possibly. Also, it would not be posted on YouTube afterwards anymore just to help with the types of music I could start streaming (more mainstream and well-known). Also, I do believe that I would take this venture on myself - not having any co-hosts or anything. Maybe we could introduce guest speakers every once in a while or turn it into an unofficial "chat with a staff" thing where I can try to answer any questions y'all may have or something.

Another change would come with the logo/graphics. Since the creation of the first show, I like to think I have improved in my graphic design a bit and could introduce some new and refreshing images for the radio show. Before I had green and yellow as the theme - but I think with some work I could make some more colorful and more appealing themes that could be implemented into more than one image - similar to how Powerpoint will give you one theme that works for all slides.

My questions for you are:

1. If there were a return of the Radio Show - what would you like it to be?
2. What colors/themes would you suggest?
3. Would you, the community, even like to see it return?
4. What time (please list your time zone so I can convert) would you like to see it if it did return?

Please answer below!

Ironic:
1. Well, pretty much what the title says, I think it just remain as a radio station. I know some people doesn't like to do voice calls so I'm not sure about the "chat with staff". I mean,  I like it, but it depends how it plays out.

3. Yes, definitely. Looking a bit rusty.

4. Eastern time

DylanCheetah:
1. Music and maybe an occasional interview. Perhaps the current MOTS could help out somehow.

2. Maybe aqua and gold?

3. I neeeeed it!

4. Eastern Standard Time. Preferably afternoon or evening.

Note: You did a great job with the original radio show and I totally think you can make a new one that is even better than the original!  :D

SpicyDirt:

--- Quote from: Ironic on April 12, 2021, 05:15:19 pm ---1. Well, pretty much what the title says, I think it just remain as a radio station. I know some people doesn't like to do voice calls so I'm not sure about the "chat with staff". I mean,  I like it, but it depends how it plays out.

3. Yes, definitely. Looking a bit rusty.

4. Eastern time

--- End quote ---

If I were to do that it could be either joining in or sending in questions - but it is all up to the community on what they'd prefer to see from me.

Thank you for the feedback!

--- Quote from: DylanCheetah on April 12, 2021, 05:21:57 pm ---1. Music and maybe an occasional interview. Perhaps the current MOTS could help out somehow.

2. Maybe aqua and gold?

3. I neeeeed it!

4. Eastern Standard Time. Preferably afternoon or evening.

Note: You did a great job with the original radio show and I totally think you can make a new one that is even better than the original!  :D

--- End quote ---

I would love to include the current MOTS on it - I'll most certainly bring this up to them and see if they'd be interested!

Thanks for the feedback!

Ironic:
That's a good idea!
And you're welcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version