Off topic > Discussion Board

FeralHeart Radio Return?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Security:
1. Music and a "chat with a staff" sounds like a lovely idea to get to know them a bit better!

2. Maybe with the season it brings different themes? i think a spring theme would look very nice!

3. I dont believe i ever seen the radio here but maybe once? I think it would be amazing to see it return and a very fun thing to do <3

4. Eastern Standard Time

SpicyDirt:

--- Quote from: Security on April 12, 2021, 05:32:20 pm ---1. Music and a "chat with a staff" sounds like a lovely idea to get to know them a bit better!

2. Maybe with the season it brings different themes? i think a spring theme would look very nice!

3. I dont believe i ever seen the radio here but maybe once? I think it would be amazing to see it return and a very fun thing to do <3

4. Eastern Standard Time

--- End quote ---

I really like the idea of changing with the seasons! Also, I used to be intimidated by the staffers until I got to know them - if it can help people feel better about contacting staff then I am happier!

Thanks for the feedback!

Security:
Your welcome! <3 i was intimated by the staffers but i gotten more comfortable knowing i can go and talk to them, they are a bunch of lovely people!

toonanimals317:
1. If there were a return of the Radio Show - what would you like it to be?
I would love to see it return! I think as others have said, music sharing, chat with staff, maybe some sort of podcast? Talk about random stuff so we can get to know you better!
2. What colors/themes would you suggest?
Gold for sure, its the color I associate with FH the most since it's the color of the symbol.
3. Would you, the community, even like to see it return?
I didn't really get to attend it much when it was originally opened, but I think it would be fun! Yes!
4. What time (please list your time zone so I can convert) would you like to see it if it did return?
I'm in Eastern Standard Time, so maybe sometime afternoon! 3? 4? Maybe at night!

Bloo.:
1. I want MUSIC, and to chat with the community when possible c:
2. Um um um uhhhhhhh IDK MAN soft on the eyes, maybe a darker theme with highlights
3. Um yes, as the community I would love to see it return
4. PST

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version