Community > Leaving

Farwell for now

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ironic:
Cya.

toonanimals317:
Oooh that's a shame! I'm sure there's some sort of work around, though! Hopefully you can figure something out and come back soon!

PanzerWulff:

--- Quote from: DylanCheetah on April 23, 2021, 02:46:45 pm ---

--- Quote from: PanzerWulff on April 23, 2021, 08:24:30 am ---Ahh man, that's such a shame, but erm I'm pretty sure you can run 32bit on a 64bit processor, correct me if I'm wrong lol? I have an MSI GE73 raider and that's got 64bit I think, and it runs FeralHeart like a charm. But still, it's sad to see you leave temporarily, farewell.   

--- End quote ---

On Windows and Linux it is not an issue, but on OSX...  :-X

--- End quote ---
Ahh right I see, well thanks for clarifying :)

DylanCheetah:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on April 23, 2021, 03:33:52 pm ---Oooh that's a shame! I'm sure there's some sort of work around, though! Hopefully you can figure something out and come back soon!

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, we already tried the only solution I could find. The problem is that Apple disabled support for all 32-bit code. Which means FH is now unplayable on all new Macs. The only options to fix it would be to have a 64-bit build of FH or to use Windows or Linux.

Ame88:
Aww so sorry to hear that Hammy =( Hopefully you'll be able to join us again soon. In the meantime, though, enjoy your new computer! Best of luck with your future plans. Be safe out there and take care!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version