Game & Forum Discussion > Game Suggestions & Ideas

FeralHeart Game Idea List

<< < (3/8) > >>

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: Security on May 05, 2021, 07:18:52 pm --- it would be nice to see more things added in the maps! (mostly the grounds. being the main hangout spot its kinda empty there in what you can see)

--- End quote ---

Adding onto this as well, I think it would be great if TG got a bit of a face-lift in regards to meshes. TG is sort of a "replacement", if you will, of the old FP map which housed a lot of pop-up rps, social gatherings, and rp recruitments. While all of the new maps are AMAZING and hold lots of places to RP in-- and several private areas to chill with friends-- I think TG lacks some basic meshes to make pop-up RPs more appealing. Since people already look for RP advertisements in TG, I think adding a den, or several dens, to the far corners of the map or even in a circle in the upper right or left, would be nice for those short-lived pop-ups!

I would also agree with Toons, in that, adding some more base game markings would be really cool. I do understand that obtaining permission to upload fan favorites might be hard, however, and would also like to suggest just adding brand new ones. Since the base markings are-- well basic-- and most people have a marking pack (or several) installed I can see this as potentially a really awesome update in the future?

Happy to see Ame taking notes LOL made me smile

Astraea:
Keep the ideas coming guys!

- Created a list in the main thread, for even easier access to the information.

BluuLeopard:

--- Quote from: Esarosa on May 07, 2021, 03:25:31 am ---Keep the ideas coming guys!

--- End quote ---

That's great, and well organized, I like it! Thank you, Esarosa!

Astraea:

--- Quote from: BluuLeopard on May 08, 2021, 03:37:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: Esarosa on May 07, 2021, 03:25:31 am ---Keep the ideas coming guys!

--- End quote ---

That's great, and well organized, I like it! Thank you, Esarosa!

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much, Bluu! No problem at all, that means a lot, I am glad it's appreciated. <3

Security:
updated items and markings maybe! just came to my mind <3 or a section where you can find creator's marking/items packs or animations so they can share them there so its not a search to find them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version