Game & Forum Discussion > Game Suggestions & Ideas

FeralHeart Game Idea List

<< < (8/8)

Ame88:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on June 02, 2021, 04:24:06 am ---I can't believe I just thought of this. I'm not sure if this fits better here or on the forum idea list but it kind of has to do with both. The ability to change the order our characters are in! This is a BIG one for me! I shouldn't have to scroll through a million characters to get to ones I use all the time. This would probably be done via the User Panel on the forum, but would change the order in game.

--- End quote ---

This is something I've wanted since I joined back in 2015 lmao definitely is something I plan on bringing up personally when the time is right.

toonanimals317:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on June 03, 2021, 07:02:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on June 02, 2021, 04:24:06 am ---I can't believe I just thought of this. I'm not sure if this fits better here or on the forum idea list but it kind of has to do with both. The ability to change the order our characters are in! This is a BIG one for me! I shouldn't have to scroll through a million characters to get to ones I use all the time. This would probably be done via the User Panel on the forum, but would change the order in game.

--- End quote ---

This is something I've wanted since I joined back in 2015 lmao definitely is something I plan on bringing up personally when the time is right.
--- End quote ---

I love to hear this LOL. So glad this is something other people feel like we need.

Astraea:
Added preset sync fix to the list! I truly hope to see this fixed one day, it was so convenient!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version