Game & Forum Discussion > Game Suggestions & Ideas

FeralHeart Game Idea List

<< < (2/8) > >>

toonanimals317:

--- Quote from: BloodWinsAll on May 03, 2021, 12:44:21 am ---
--- Quote from: Telluric on May 03, 2021, 12:40:35 am ---

maybe small things like more preset slots, the ability to use hex codes for color if you're into that sort of thing in the character creator, maybe a couple more items for the base game? more markings? just small things that keep things fresh.

--- End quote ---

This would be something I would love to see! In the beginning, I never thought I'd fill up FH preset slots, but I find myself constantly swapping out which ones are active and I'd love to have even just a few more to work with.

--- End quote ---

God yes PLEASE I need more preset slots so I don’t have to make like 10 accounts LOL

I would love to see some new maps (thinking there might be some coming, fingers crossed), and animations. As Ironic mentioned a yawning animation would be great. I think an overhaul on the animations overall would be fantastic to make them a bit more realistic (they don’t have to be perfect, but gosh lmao) - separate animations for swimming / flying would be incredible (not sure if that’s possible). I know I could download animations, and I have before, but then I don’t see the same thing everyone else does.

Speaking of being able to see the same thing everyone else does— items and markings official pack in the game. With approval from the creators of course (take out anything that you don’t get approval for). We could still download more, but having more options in the base game would be awesome.

Something I’d like to see as well would be chat tabs! It’s something mentioned in the General Improvements thread that Telluric linked in her post, but it would be SO useful. It’s something the game needs, I think.

Those are some of my top things, I think! I’ll edit this post if I think of more.

Ame88:

G4RG0YLE:
I think it would be cool to use this thread to come up with an "Official List" so that there is easy navigation for the Staff when it comes to looking for community feedback & what they're wanting to see in the future.

Perhaps Esarosa as you originally created the topic, we could all make an effort to post links here to good threads and discussions of FH's future, etc, and you could edit your original post to make the list easy to find?
Ifthatmakessense

Security:
 it would be nice to see more things added in the maps! (mostly the grounds. being the main hangout spot its kinda empty there in what you can see) or maybe a new animation? like a tail flick, wag, yawn, etc? just a few animations to play around with

Astraea:
So grateful this thread is getting replies!  I completely agree with all of these thoughts, so I don't have much to say on my wishes. I hope there's more in the future. <3

--- Quote from: G4RG0YLE on May 05, 2021, 06:34:39 pm ---I think it would be cool to use this thread to come up with an "Official List" so that there is easy navigation for the Staff when it comes to looking for community feedback & what they're wanting to see in the future.

Perhaps Esarosa as you originally created the topic, we could all make an effort to post links here to good threads and discussions of FH's future, etc, and you could edit your original post to make the list easy to find?
Ifthatmakessense

--- End quote ---

I think that's a great idea, thank you for the thought. c:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version