FeralHeart Roleplay > In-Game Roleplay & Group Advertisement

Spanish Big FeralHeart Group | Gran Grupo Español de FeralHeart

<< < (2/4) > >>

g0thicpuk3:
Suena como un grupo hecho para mi jaja

BlackSheWolf:

--- Quote from: LadySigyn on June 11, 2021, 09:44:02 am ---Lovely idea for those who don't speak much English here. I hope you get lots of new members!~

I'm going to move this to the ingame groups board, as I feel it'd better suit there.

Would you be able to provide an English translation for the Spanish parts you've written about the group for us?
Also it looks like you already have a thread dedicated to this group. Would you like me to delete that one?

--- End quote ---

Of course, I would make a English version of this ^^
And yes please, take ahead and delete that one, I think this post explains better the group <3

BlackSheWolf:

--- Quote from: PanzerWulff on June 11, 2021, 03:17:42 pm ---¡Este grupo puede ser una manera buena para los que quieren aprender Español, o para los que quieren mejorarlo! (como yo) jajaja.
¡Pues buena suerte con tu grupo social! c:

--- End quote ---
Of course! We will love to see more english speakers trying to learn spanish! I think that we both can help eachothers to learn ! :)

BlackSheWolf:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on June 11, 2021, 10:42:04 pm ---I wish you luck with your group — ¡Te deseo suerte con tu grupo!

--- End quote ---
That's very sweet, thanks you ! - Eso es muy dulce, muchísimas gracias! ^^

--- Quote from: MaiSenPai on June 13, 2021, 05:16:54 pm --- Suena como un grupo hecho para mi jaja

--- End quote ---
Encantados de tener nuevos miembros. <3 No dudes en meterte en el link y sentirte como en casa.

BlackSheWolf:

--- Quote from: PanzerWulff on June 16, 2021, 10:25:40 am ---🐺 LOS     OLVIDADOS 🐺

✨ Los Olvidados se creó el 25 de Octubre del 2019 para juntar a todas las personas hispano-hablantes de FeralHeart, un ambiente sin toxicidad para hacer amigos, crear historias y compartir cosas que te gustan. Con el tiempo, nos hemos convertido en una familia muy unida, cercana y donde nos apoyamos en nuestros peores momentos y ayudamos a crecer a los demás. Únete si deseas estar con gente hispano hablante agradable, divertida y encontrar tu sitio en este juego ✨

ENGLISH TRANSLATION BELOW FOR YOU PEEPS

The Forgotten was formed on the 25 of October 2019 to bring together every Spanish speaking person of FeralHeart, a place without toxicity and to make friends, create memories and to share things that you like.
As time has gone by, We have grown to be a very close and unified family, so we will be there for you when you are going through dark times and also to encourage others to grow. So join us if you wish to meet friendly Spanish speaking people and find your place within this game.

🔥 Casi 2 años de existencia/Nearly 2 years since formation.
🔥+51 miembros hispano-hablantes./+51 Spanish speaking members.
🔥Comunidad artística y amigable./Artistic and friendly community.
🔥Roleplays variados, completos y originales en Español./Different types of Roleplays, complete and originals in Spanish.
🔥Roles divertidos y Bots de diversión./Fun roles and fun Bots.
🔥Espacio seguro sin Bullying y comunidad LGBT+./An area safe from bullies and an LGBT+ community.
🔥Más juegos aparte de FeralHeart./More games played other than FeralHeart.

¡En el servidor podrás encontrar muchísima más información y podrás aportar tus ideas!
On the Discord server you can find loads more information and also share your ideas!

No dudes en hablar conmigo si tienes cualquier duda./Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problems.

Hopefully BlackSheWolf doesn't mind the translation!

ONLY JOIN IF YOU KNOW SPANISH

--- End quote ---

Awww thanks a lot !!! <3 <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version