FeralHeart Roleplay > Renegade Row

Renegade Row Applications

(1/10) > >>

Ame88:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Renegade Row Applications
=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hello and welcome to our applications thread!
If you are looking to apply to our group, this is the place to do so.

Below is an application template you can fill out and submit here in this thread, or through PMs if you prefer a more private approach.
Before you submit an application though, please be aware of our group rules regarding character limitations and activity.
All of our information is held here in this child board for you to read up on and utilize.
If you have any questions that our threads do not answer, please by all means feel free to shoot me a PM so I can help you out!

If you do not wish to apply here or through PM, you may alternatively:
- Join our discord: Server Link
- Catch us in-game and ask for Raynell or Clint
- Keep your eyes open for our group recruiter under the username Renegade Row

--- Code: ----What is your character's name?:

-What species are they?:

-What do they look like? Please provide either a screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?:

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?:

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?:

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional):
--- End code ---

Oddonelynx:
-What is your character's name?: Rodan

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: No, dimetrodon.

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Hunter

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: 10 :D

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Yea sure.

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 9.8

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: Why? Because roleplaying ROCKS!

Ame88:

--- Quote from: Groogle on October 11, 2020, 09:36:27 pm --- -What is your character's name?: Rodan

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: No, dimetrodon.

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Hunter

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: 10 :D

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Yea sure.

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 9.8

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: Why? Because roleplaying ROCKS!

--- End quote ---

We would love to have you, however your character is not a wolf/canine or lion/feline as we accept those species. I'm going to have to decline, sadly =( If you have a canine/wolf or feline/lion character however, you can use them to join!

Oddonelynx:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on October 13, 2020, 02:46:47 am ---
--- Quote from: Oddonelynx on October 12, 2020, 02:02:39 am ---

Puppylion:
-What is your character's name?: Lou

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: Wolf

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: A tan and brown wolf with a missing ear on one side and a little bit of mange

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Omega? If that's ok

-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: Maybe a 6 or 5

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: Yes

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 8

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I really want to practice rping and it sounds interesting

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Yes I do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version