FeralHeart Creations > Other Mods/Creations

Custom FH Animations Kit

(1/3) > >>

Ame88:
Henlo everyone~ I made this little kit a good while ago to help someone who PMed me about custom animations and how to make them and all that. I felt I should share it with everyone but unfortunately I got super busy and never got around to it lol So, without further ado, here's the animation kit:
Download
It's nothing special, it is merely just a .zip file that contains a folder with everything you need to make custom animations. It's contents are:

- Folder that contains the correct blender
- Export folder (contains converters to finish the conversion process)
- Export Help folder
- Tail Slider Scrips folder
- Blender shortcut
- bark.blend
- meow.blend
- Please Read.txt (please read it)

PLEASE read the Read Me.txt once you extract the FH Animation Blender from the zip. It will explain a couple things about this bundle. Also, I do recommend you follow the export guides provided in the download as well. Unless, of course, you know what you're doing lol

Please let me know if you have any issues with this so I can go back in and fix anything. Enjoy!

GeekyScout:
Ughh! Thank you SO muCH AME! Now I can be like FlyWheel! /j :3

BloodWinsAll:
Omg Ame, you might just be my favorite person. I've always wanted to get into custom animations but didn't know where to start! This is SUPER helpful thank you!

Ame88:

--- Quote from: GeekyScoutie on November 16, 2021, 09:55:52 pm ---Ughh! Thank you SO muCH AME! Now I can be like FlyWheel! /j :3

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: BloodWinsAll on November 16, 2021, 10:25:29 pm --- Omg Ame, you might just be my favorite person. I've always wanted to get into custom animations but didn't know where to start! This is SUPER helpful thank you!

--- End quote ---

You guys TuT;; You are so welcome, I'm very glad you guys can make use of this~

ferimeX3:
wow thanks a lot for this!! this is definitely gonna be useful, bookmarking this xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version