Community > Introduction

Introducing myself

(1/2) > >>

JadeAlphaFreak:
Hi everyone! I'm Jade or Alpha, I'm an old player I joined around roughly 2011? I was never truly active on the forums due to my shy nature as a kid which seemingly stayed with me all through my teenage years. But I decided to break that and introduce myself. Despite my icon character who looks rather rude (don't pay attention to him).

I am very nice and always loved to RP. I'd like to kick that up again as I have plenty of characters and my skills of storytelling and character development has improved tremendously -- my grammar probably not so much. I also used to make custom presets for friends as again I was very shy. I'll definitely have to do a refresher on preset making but I'm sure I can get back into it.

I will say this right away I am very much a mom friend and wine aunt rolled into one person. You need guidance I got it, but you need guidance for a chaotic good decision I got you too xD My interests heavily include video games, Dungeons and Dragons, horses and horseback riding, reading, writing, and drawing. I have my old DA linked to this account even though I don't post on there anymore. I still draw though, but adulting takes away my time to sit down and do very detailed drawings.

I hope this wasn't too long a read and wasn't all over the place. ^^;

toonanimals317:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I feel like we have similar interests! I love RPing and basically everything you listed! Hope to see you around!

Ame88:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Happy to have ya =) We seem to have plenty in common, that's always fun to see. Excited to see you around!

JadeAlphaFreak:
Thank you all for the warm welcome!  ;D

Telluric:
hey there, welcome back to fh!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version