Help & Guidance > Game Help

Need help with download if there is help

(1/1)

poofydoggo360:
Hello it has been a while since i have logged on here, i have recently gotten a chrome book from my younger sibling since he told me he didn't really want it much. And now i have been searching for ways on how to download feral heart on the Chromebook, i have been searching everywhere on how to download this game i have seen one post about it but unfortunately the post is a bit outdated and the application they recommended is no longer available in the play store. I have no idea if there's still a way to download this game on the chrome book but i have no idea if this forum is as active as it used to be I will be open to any ways to download this game. And please give me visual instructions i struggle a bit when instructions aren't given clearly to me so please excuse me if i ask too many questions.

Sincerest:
i'm not sure if you're still interested, but i did make a tutorial for downloading FH on a non-Windows OS -- maybe it can help? (link: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=70099.msg960146#msg960146)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version