Help & Guidance > Game Help

I lost my account a long time ago, need help from staff please

(1/2) > >>

JessyWolf100:
Dear Feral Heart Staff,
I used to have an account on here (this one is new because I couldn't post on the forum otherwise). The username was JessyWolf but I stopped playing for a long time and then when I wanted to get back into it, I was unable to log in due to having forgotten my password. I do not even remember the email address that I made the account with but I remember the username perfectly. I tried the forgot password option but I get taken to the page where it says to check my email but nothing comes on any of my emails not even in the junk/spam folder.
I am asking for help in retrieving my old account because I put a lot of effort and creation into it, and its just really sad to loose it all and start over.
I hope I can get some help, I even remember some of my creation's names.
I suspect that due to inactivity it was deleted but I hope it can be retrieved somehow (it is a very old account) and thank you again in advance.

LadySigyn:
Hi, Jessy!

Your original account fortunately still does exist. I'll PM you with the email for it.

Also welcome back to FH!

JessyWolf100:

--- Quote from: LadySigyn on November 09, 2023, 11:14:00 am ---Hi, Jessy!

Your original account fortunately still does exist. I'll PM you with the email for it.

Also welcome back to FH!

--- End quote ---

I am so happy to hear that but please check your inbox because I am unable to reset my password at all. Its not sending me an email or anything. Details in the inbox and awaiting your reply !

JessyWolf100:
Hello I made a post a while ago about loosing my old account and being unable to request a reset password link because I do not get sent any links on my registered email even though I know the email and my username. I was messaged back with the email that was registered to my old account and told to send back if I need more help and I did but never got a reply back anymore. I still can’t access my old account and still need help. I forgot the password and it is not sending me an email with a reset password link and I can’t do anything. Please someone reply ! My my username was JessyWolf and I am happy to proove the ownership of that account I know everything about it just not the password.

JessyWolf100:
Dear feral heart staff,
I posted a while ago about loosing my old account named JessyWolf due to having forgotten my password and I have since been ignored. So I’m making a thread again. I know the username and the email address but the problem is that I do not get sent a reset password link whenever I go on the reset password page and type in my username. I have checked the inbox and the spam folder and nothing and that is the core of my problem now and I need help, I’ve done this multiple times without any luck. It’s been many years and I do not remember the password I used. Please approve the post and hopefully I can get some help because so far I’ve been ignored in messages and in threads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version