Help & Guidance > Game Help

Pelt and coloring not working <---

(1/2) > >>

BeachNanners:
Ok so I made a new account on here + FH since I have gotten this problem:

Since I updated my internet, FH has been getting this problem: I got an Ogre thing and fixed that (It was the OpenGl switch for connection) but then when I got on my character pelt had turned entirely white. The actual color palette below had the same color as I made it before the update, but whenever I moved it, the color on my character did not change. The palette showed the color I wanted the pelt to be, but it wouldn't showed up and this happened for all of my characters, including when I made a new account. Everything else works, like underfur and stuff, but not pelt. I don't think tail-tip works either, but I couldn't really tell.

PLEASE HELP!

ringoluver:
Try switching rendering modes.

Rak$ha:
You could be missing the pelt + tail tip textures.. Post a screen shot of your texture folder?

Evanescence:
Or you could just dowload the game again... thats what I always do XD

BeachNanners:
I will post a picture of my texture folders, and yes I have redownloaded the game several times. Each time I switch the rendering modes the computer freaks out, crashes, then returns to normal running unless the render mode is on Direct3D. This time I was trying to switch rendering modes when an OGRE exception came up, so I will find a way to fix that one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version