Help & Guidance > Site/Forum Help

I made my own preset, but people online cant see it! PLZ HELP! IT TOOK ME FOREVR

(1/2) > >>

awesomeness4ever:
I made this awesome, really hot, cool looking, beautiful, pretty, preset with cool markings that i made by myself, (everything done by me) and it took me several days to make, BUT only I can see it in online play, no other people can. PLEASE HELP!!! IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO MAKE!! im sure other people have this problem too.

if you help me, I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER XD
If you help me, I will give you some kind of reward

JazzForLife:
No worries. Just send the preset file to your friends. You can do that by uploading them to Mediafire and giving your friends the link.

GemWolf:
^ Adding on.
Go to Tools>Preset Maker>Find Preset>Export and then do what Jazzz said.

awesomeness4ever:

--- Quote from: Jazzz on June 18, 2011, 10:32:42 pm ---No worries. Just send the preset file to your friends. You can do that by uploading them to Mediafire and giving your friends the link.

--- End quote ---
thanks, but what i meant was: i want to let other people see my preset when i play online (like in bonfire island, or anywhere else), just like when you see other people's presets online. I dont exactly want
to show it to just my friends

awesomeness4ever:

--- Quote from: Gem on June 18, 2011, 10:34:23 pm --- ^ Adding on.
Go to Tools>Preset Maker>Find Preset>Export and then do what Jazzz said.

--- End quote ---
i know, i did that, but then i logged in, and it showed my preset and all, but when i went in bonfire island other people couldnt see it, but i could

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version