Author Topic: 2017 Years End Update Thread  (Read 18927 times)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 Years End Update Thread
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2017, 12:06:08 pm »
It has definitely been an exciting year for all, and I'm so glad that our losses have had our gains and the game itself continues to pursue down a successful path. I can't wait to see the future updates!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline EliteSlayer84

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2017, 12:55:02 pm »
I have a question. I have been playing this game for several years and where did everyone go??? It seems like no one plays anymore and the new map setup is weird i cant find my way around anywhere why did you guys change it so much i miss the old FH where the server would crash bc there was like 300-400 ppl on it what happened guys???

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2017, 04:10:12 pm »
Aye, an update thread; wonderful!
First off, that map looks absolutely amazing so far, cheers for a snow map finally! Second, this was a very up to date thread and I think will   help a lot of the new people catch up or get involved in a way. Indeed we have undergone change but it's not a bad thing, what an exciting year! I hope 2018 will be just as wonderful if not better ! <3

Thank ye Staff for lending us an update, y'all do a great job. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2017, 04:26:36 pm »
Holy macaroni, the preview of the new map looks gorgeous, can't wait for the new update.
2017 has been a great year for FeralHeart, hopefully, 2018 will be just as great!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2017, 06:00:05 pm »
Oh goodness the map preview looks lovely. <3
Sounds like yet another eventful year has passed, and I'm sure 2018 will be just as wonderful. Thank you for the update, Sura.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 07:08:42 pm »
It has certainly been an eventful year, and I look forward to seeing what the next one brings us. Thank you to the community for participating in these events and keeping the spirit of FH alive. c: Thank you for the update, Sura.~

I have a question. I have been playing this game for several years and where did everyone go??? It seems like no one plays anymore and the new map setup is weird i cant find my way around anywhere why did you guys change it so much i miss the old FH where the server would crash bc there was like 300-400 ppl on it what happened guys???

Try taking a look at the news update thread regarding the patch changes here; your inquires regarding why changes were made can be found here. There are still plenty of people playing Feral Heart, but the majority of the general chatter can be found in The Grounds. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2017, 07:59:40 pm »
what a quick year

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2017, 10:28:46 pm »
It seems like you're asking why people aren't around anymore, mostly. Some have moved to different platforms, different games, some have moved on to a point where games are not on their priority list, as adulting takes over their lives. lol - Between College and Work, for some, it's hard to find time for a game like FH. A lot of the most known groups have disbanded for one reason or another, and there wasn't much to take their place after. It'll take time for it to build back up again, I think.

As far as what's where, I'd suggest Bawfles map guide, Here. She's done an awesome job pointing out what's where in the new maps.

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2017, 11:57:00 pm »
I'm very excited to see what new maps will be added! Glad to see there will be a snow map again!

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2017, 12:00:09 pm »
Thank you for the lovely update, Sura. I can't wait to see what great things 2018 has in store for us... c:
Cheers to a new year and a fond farewell to the old. May y'all have a prosperous and healthy New Year!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 12:05:33 pm by Valhayes »

Signature art by Kynvuu