Author Topic: Feraleis Heartis - The grand books of Feral Heart  (Read 4809 times)

Offline Lupus116

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Feraleis Heartis - The grand books of Feral Heart
« on: December 06, 2016, 12:08:13 am »
~Legend tells...~
Legend tells of a story as ancient as time. It started when nothing existed at all, just cold shadows engulfing everything in darkness. The only thing to make a living were particles similar to dust. But one day the particles merged and created balls of light which made the first constellation. It was a wolf feline creature. But it got better, it grew into a creature with all the power in the world. It spread it's power and created the First Masters. But that's only the beginning.

~The beginning~

These are the documents of creation written by Gahathi, and Namarei gods of life.

Me and Namarei have been talking for a long time, thinking about what we want our worlds to be. I can make terrain, she can make life. My first idea was a large cave where the masters will guide new life. She wanted to create a place with shining rocks, crystals she says we'll call them.

I find a space in the darkness, and begin to melt away the cold into water. I create a simple blob of earth. Earth being what we decided to call everything on the planet except the living. I place it into the water and make a stone figure, and steps going to a traveling hole, called portals. Everything inside the portal will be darkness because it has no yet been made.

I Namarei make a few journals about the process of making life in the first area. We're calling it the cave of life. I had been sprouting and creating plants for days, until I've finally found the perfect one to cover every spot of land. It's a small, thin blade-like plant. I sprout it in the dirt and watch it slowly grow as I shed light over it. I crouch down into my creation, my children and tell them how wonderful I am to have made them. Gahathi says its weird to talk to things the way I do, but they're my children, and I must talk and share things with them even if they can't hear. Gahathi created me, he should understand.

Progress has been made on the many islands of Feraleis, we're creating balls of light we're calling stars. They will be the First Masters, Masters of all. They will keep everyone safe. We wonder how many good things will come of our world. The first animals are being spawned now, we're watching over them.

The First Chronicle-Written by Echo

~The first writer~
The First Masters, secondary of the Gods of life, came to us today. We are but a humble pack, new to this new and foreign land. We're supposed to give this to a pup so they can write for a life time. I plan on giving this to my beautiful baby, Echo. Named after his incredible sense of hearing, for only opening his ears.

The pup was supposed to have the first entry in this mighty book of history. But I just couldn't help myself to it. Plus a little backstory behind the great future writer would be nice.

The future writer Echo, is my only borne son. My first son in fact. I hope to have more, but my precious baby is all I need right now. He is calm and quiet, not yippy like some other pups. Some pups, I don't know what it is, but they just love to go yip! Yip! Yip! And it drives me crazy! But not his little pup, he has no voice. Well he has a small one. But if he is to be leader someday he must find it.

Hopefully he makes it to be a leader anyway. A feline group, full of many felines. Lions, tigers, bobcats, you name it, it was probably there. This group is also new, like us. We tried to create peace, but ended up with war. We have battled a lot, or almost battled I should say. But one day we will have an actual battle, and I fear for my dear son's life.

This is my entry to the grand book of Feraleis. Written by mom of Echo, Daraia, Alpha female of this new pack, yet to find a name.

So what do you guys think of this new entry? Feedback is wanted. I want you to be happy in the updates I put out. I may not be able to fix this one,  but I will be able to fix the future updates.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:34:03 am by Lupus116 »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Feraleis Heartis - The grand books of Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 12:14:08 am »
This is beautifully written! Few writers can captivate the imagination so quickly the way you have mine. I think this story is very interesting so far! Keep it up, if you did write more I would love to read it <3

Offline Lupus116

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 12:27:53 am »
Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it and want to see it continue ^^. I'll try to keep this up as much as I can!

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 12:28:18 am »
I enjoyed reading this and would like to read more of it! ^.^
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 12:48:58 am »
Yes, please continue! I must learn more! This is so lovely!

Offline Lupus116

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 01:01:14 am »
oh wow I wasn't expecting it to blow up like this. I shall continue! After I finish a few other things I need to do, the next part of the story will come out soon though! So keep an eye out ^^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 02:53:20 am »
Can't wait :D Take your time.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 07:06:12 pm »
Can't wait to read more from you! The story is descriptive, well written, and wonderful. <3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Lupus116

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 12:35:34 am »
I'm really glad a lot of you like it! I'm glad to continue it as well, I've been thinking of this story for a month or two. The next part of the story should be coming out soon, probably tomorrow. It's nearly done but I want to make sure  it satisfies you guys ^^. And if I get off track slightly, it will probably come out a day after that.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 01:26:23 am »
I would definitely love to see this continued! Your writing is both beautifully crafted and very creative. Nice job!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.