Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 519914 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2015, 07:58:37 pm »
I got in to the game. XD

I might of already said that, though....

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2015, 08:04:51 pm »
I haven't tried it yet, I'm at school in Digital Photography, but when I get home I will for sure. (If my homework gets finished soon enough).
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2015, 08:06:25 pm »
Thank you Raz so much, you are the best.

Offline Neebertron

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • my steam
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2015, 08:10:47 pm »
When I try to get into the tab login it just brings me back to a blank login, is this happening for anyone else?

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2015, 08:16:10 pm »
When I try to get into the tab login it just brings me back to a blank login, is this happening for anyone else?

Sorry you're experiencing troubles, Neebertron.

In the upper left hand corner of the site, it should say "Game server is online with _ users playing. For details see here"
Click on the word "here', then click on the link Raz provided on that thread.
It should bring you to a login screen, asking for your username and password. Login, and it will take you to a blank screen, other than a few words in the upper left hand corner telling you to keep this page open as you play. As it tells you, keep the blank page open as you play on the game, otherwise you will not be able to get in. If you close the tab after logging into the game, you will lose connection to the server.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 08:21:09 pm by .Edolicious. »
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline KittyPowers

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2015, 08:24:29 pm »
it still isn't letting me in please please!!!!! help me!!!! it still says the same thing over and over again plz help
Kristina (kittypowers)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2015, 08:29:48 pm »
If ye are 'aving issues involving logging in or any other aspect of the site or game, please make a thread on one of the help boards with in-depth details of the issue. None of our helpful floofs can fully diagnose the situation on a thread 'twas f'er important information regarding the new temporary way to log in. These "I can't log in" posts here are mainly unnecessary as 'tis most likely ye are all 'aving a similar issue and can be solved by going to one of the help threads and posting the problem there. Thankies f'er reading dearies.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline [Vengeance]

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • 𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔢
    • FiendOfVengeance
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2015, 08:32:30 pm »
I hope more and more people will think about going on the forum to see why they are not able to log in to the server. Because, knowing me, I have many friends who do not view the forum often or don't use it at all. What makes me wonder however, what is this for? I know it's for security reasons but is it some sort of 'tracking' thing probably? It just makes me curious is all and am also wondering if this will be temporary or not.

Sorry this is just me being the rather curious person I am. ^^;
𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔟𝔶 𝔪𝔢

Offline winterwolf01

• Forum Newcomer
  • I'm ashley
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2015, 08:36:30 pm »
Thank you for the updates, But i'm curious i'm not very computer smart, but it won't let me enter into the game. I was curious if it's cause the sever you guess are talking about with this hacker is down.
Hello I'm ashley.I'm 15 soon will be 16 in dec. well i like to draw,sing,dance,play video games. i also enjoy a good scary movie now and than. well that enough about me BYE.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2015, 08:42:38 pm »
I hope more and more people will think about going on the forum to see why they are not able to log in to the server. Because, knowing me, I have many friends who do not view the forum often or don't use it at all. What makes me wonder however, what is this for? I know it's for security reasons but is it some sort of 'tracking' thing probably? It just makes me curious is all and am also wondering if this will be temporary or not.

Sorry this is just me being the rather curious person I am. ^^;
To answer your question, we don't have the connection page set up for tracking, but so that users are able to log into the game (since the server is in maintenance.) Without the page, no one would be able to log into the game. For the time being, we are using this as a temporary aid in connecting users to the server. Razmirz is still working on things to make the server more secure and stable, so yes, this is a temporary solution. I apologize for the inconvenience that it may bring. Please bear with us. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.