Author Topic: Halloween Spirit Week: Monster Mash!  (Read 1095 times)

Calvary

Halloween Spirit Week: Monster Mash!
« on: October 18, 2018, 05:48:36 pm »
Are you ready to get spoopy? Welcome to day one of spirit week! If you remember correctly, today is the day you made your own presets for the spooky season! Here, feel free to show off your lovely Halloween presets below so we can see them.

Happy Spoop week! Don’t forget, there’s more Spirit Week stuff to come, and don’t forget about the Halloween party this Saturday! Can’t wait to see you all there.

Let the screenshots commence B]

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: Halloween Spirit Week: Monster Mash!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 11:42:31 pm »
Sadly didn't have the motivation nor time to even go on my computer yesterday hence didn't make a preset of the little spoopy event yesterday) ;~;
But I'll try to check in the grounds some times during these few days, and attend the party aswell. See you all there hopefully :)
doing what i feel like

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 01:16:45 am »

I already sent my fhp file but this is a preview of my preset i was gonna wear at the party
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY

Calvary

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 01:43:14 am »
Sadly didn't have the motivation nor time to even go on my computer yesterday hence didn't make a preset of the little spoopy event yesterday) ;~;
But I'll try to check in the grounds some times during these few days, and attend the party aswell. See you all there hopefully :)

That's okay Ellen! <3 I can't wait to see you there!

I already sent my fhp file but this is a preview of my preset i was gonna wear at the party

I love that preset, Puffy! Can't wait to see it at the party <3