Author Topic: Taking a Temp Leave  (Read 5123 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Taking a Temp Leave
« on: August 20, 2019, 09:33:37 pm »
Hey all.

I'm putting out this thread to let you all know that I will be on a temporary leave from both Feral Heart and Staff.
Many of you may be aware that I have had, well, quite a rough past year, with the ending of a toxic relationship, the loss of my mother to cancer,
and my transition between not 1, but 2 different colleges. I have finally found a place and school where I am happy and excited to be, and now have a large social circle that is taking up most of my time.

With that, I won't have the time between classes and friends and social events to properly contribute to the Feral Heart community via my role in staff. I have decided that it is best to pull my name temporarily from staff for my first semester at my new school (probably for a couple months). I  feel it would be wrong to have the community rely on me when I won't be available to provide. I'm very faithful in the staff teams that are organized now and believe that they will do a tremendous job.

Alas, this isn't goodbye forever, but just for now. I'll still be in the background every now and then, and you can always reach out to me if you want to talk to me via discord.

Take care loves. <3

On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Rhakorra

Re: Taking a Temp Leave
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 09:45:01 pm »
You deserve the best Kynvuu and should know taking care of yourself is what is best for you. I am happy for you, and even though you aren't leaving forever just know that we will miss you. Take care and achieve for greatness!

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 09:45:55 pm »
I never knew you went through this sort of serious stuff. I’m sorry to hear about your previous toxic relationship and my condolences to your mother as well.
I respect your leave on FH and I fully understand.
May life treat you well, I hope it goes good with your new school and friends

Love from me. <3
doing what i feel like

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 10:17:28 pm »
Sorry to hear you'll be taking your leave. Things that happen irl should definitely, and always, be priority. Stay safe while you're gone.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 10:27:02 pm »
You really have earned this break from FH especially given all of the time, effort, and soul you’ve tirelessly poured into things these past years. After everything you’ve been through in your personal life I really admire how you still find the strength to push on with things here and outside of FH. We’re very grateful for all the things we’ve managed to do with your assistance, as well as the fun experiences shared together. Thank you for always keeping FH’s best interests at heart and remaining a genuine loyal figure in the community. We hardly deserve an individual as yourself here.

I wish you the very best during this time “off”. You know where you can reach me should you desire <3 Love you Jersey girl. Live it up but don’t have too much fun now lol.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 10:57:40 pm »
It's incredible how you strong you are, and how you're still charging on after everything life's thrown at you. We're all so grateful for everything you've done here, Kyn. Take care, and I wish you the best with life outside of FH. We'll all welcome you back with open arms when you decide to return. <3

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 11:10:22 pm »
This past year has clearly taken its toll on you. I'm glad that you taking leave to dedicate toward building up that strong start to your future, as well as for your own well-being. It is good to know that you have a widened friendship circle to keep your strengths up and have better days with. All the best.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 11:23:01 pm »
I do hope you enjoy your time away to relax and your new school, I understand needing to focus on other things and take a break. I'm sorry to hear about the rough year you've had and hope things begin to better soon.
If you'd ever like to chat, you're welcome to pm me anytime! See you around!
artwork by dehvina

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2019, 03:59:57 am »
Hope you find some peace and relaxation from your time off, Kyn!

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2019, 08:15:42 am »
Very sorry to hear that you've had a rough year on the personal front. You totally deserve a break!
Your committed service that you have done for our community through the years is truly valuable and we all greatly appreciate it. Take care of yourself and be safe! <3

Signature art by Kynvuu